progress report

ok these were my one rep maxs when i first stated about 8 months ago and how much i inproved i dont think i'm that bad cause i'm 5'2 and 130 lbs so

bench press from 80 lbs to 120 lbs

squat from 60 lbs to 110 (but all i have is free weight so i cant get a really heavey bar over my head)

deadlift from 80 lbs to 150lbs

military press from 30 lbs to 70lbs (not really happy with that one)

power and clean from 40lbs to 90 lbs

so tell me what you think i think i dident do that well but it is progress right

awesome! You did excellent. Keep up the good work. Approx. every 4-6 months, you should take off a week to allow your body to fully recouperate. This will give you bigger gains when you return the following week.

For the squats, use your bench upright bars to support the bar. Place them at their highest setting and get under the bar. Remember to use your thighs when standing up with it.

great job on your improvements

doesnt it feel great when u know u improved and u can see the results

keep on going good luck

your right my military press is'ent all that bad i just thought i can do better cause there not all that hard but i guess it's not that bad and rip thanks alot i never thought of that i have to say that was very smart thanks

Last edited:
no

not at all lack i actully grow when i stated i'm still short but getting there i was 4'11 when i started and now i'm 5'2 and if you need some help with lifting ask me i got your back so when you got a qustion ask me k

haha k, im 13. 5' 8'' so still deciding about weights since i have 2 years left of gym membership

Back