Faces Behind the Usernames: V2.0

I'm glad, the guy on the left is much cuter than the guy on the right :p

Dude. He's like 12. You're sick.

OMG I'm so glad phate asked, because I was confused as hell too. I couldn't tell if you were the guy on the left or if it was just some other kid who happened to be in every photo with you and i just didn't realize it.

I'm glad, the guy on the left is much cuter than the guy on the right :p

haha thanks der that was really nice :]]]]]]]]]]]]]
<3

100_1721.jpg

My sissy and I.

100_1741.jpg

Goobers!

O rly.

I bet if you had you could upgrade your smile from dazzling to blinding, and have it certified as a weapon. Officially, I mean. ;)

I can't remember if I've posted pics in this thread before, so I'll add a couple.

This is my son and I from last weekend:

And one from last summer:

And just for giggles, here are my 3 dogs (Koa, Minka and Heaven):

This thread, lately. :luxlove:

Good thing jenn's bum isn't here or I'd probably have a... I was going to say stroke but that would be too punny. Let's go with heart attack. Wait, no, ****, that's still punny, cause.. :luxlove::luxlove::luxlove: - heart attack, yes? Uhm... angina? Oh, Lord, that's even worse. It's like I can't turn it off. :bncry:

Myocardial infarction!

Are you talking about my bum, focus? My name is Trina! :jump1:

(To everyone else, I would not have made that assumption if he hadn't already mentioned my bum once today!)

Are you talking about my bum, focus? My name is Trina! :jump1:

(To everyone else, I would not have made that assumption if he hadn't already mentioned my bum once today!)

No, no, I mean jenn. But I guess Trina's bum can come too. I don't mind taking one for the team.

Err, the cardiac arrest, is clearly what I am talking about. Yeah, I better go to bed. XD

:eek: Ahh, I see... all the talk about strokes and heart attacks, I thought you were making a play on my username. (I specialize in strokes!)

Thanks for taking one for the team! lol, good night Focus.

Back