Complete B.S Thread

I like the sex talk, its funny ;)

Everyone loves it really...Someone create a 'sex talk' thread ;)

I want to give myself some crazy edgy haircut, but my hair is SO low maintenance I just can't seem to let go.

Plus it's curly and unmanageable.

The end.

What are you thinking about tat wise?

you dident have recess??? Prob wernt in school when it was like the shizle. and karky they ain't that good looking...your would hit my avatar if you got the chance :p

Oh Im working with bittorrent to download Rosetta Stone Russian course. My wife will be pleased when I can actually understand her.

However Im sure her and her parents will be disappointed when they can no longer talk about me while Im sitting there. We just had our 3 yr anniversary Friday so I figure that after 5 years its time I learned a few phrases :)

Oh and thanks [Focus] for all your help with these programs.

No, thank you for making sure I go down for aiding and abetting. XD

I was wondering why the Russian. I know your pain. My entire extended family does that **** to me all the time. I'm like, "Hey, guys. Thanks for making me watch all that TV when I was 2 so I could trade my sanity and all 3 of the languages I knew for being able to speak English and just enough of the other stuff to know I want to punch someone. We'll see how funny it is when I'm telling highly inappropriate stories in place of a eulogy at your funeral, there, Unc."

The afro stays...for now.

What kind of Duke would I be if I didn't have this thing? :D

Back