Breaking News

Anyone else see this? lol

Paula Abdul breaks nose in dog mishap

11:02 AM CDT on Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES— Paula Abdul broke her nose over the weekend after she fell while trying to avoid stepping on her Chihuahua, her publicist said Monday.

Abdul was recovering from the mishap and will appear on "American Idol" Tuesday and its season finale Wednesday, publicist David Brokaw said.

"She's a little sore, but is doing fine," he said.

Abdul told the syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra" she tore cartilage in her nose and fractured her toe.

"I took a nasty fall ... trying not to hurt my dog. I bruised myself on my arm ... my chest, my waist all the way down to my hip. All from my little chubby Tulip," Abdul said.

The dog was not hurt, Brokaw said.

Americans....

Why does anyone care? Why did I read that whole post? God I think a night full of drinking would have been less damaging to my brain.

Last edited:
right.. i posted it because i thought it was funny that it made the news headlines here.. i mean, come on.

ummm, am I the only one who feels old when I don't think of a reality show when I hear the name Paula Abdul?
straight up now tell me are ya really gonna love me forever? oh oh oh, or are you just havin' fun?

ummm, am I the only one who feels old when I don't think of a reality show when I hear the name Paula Abdul?
straight up now tell me are ya really gonna love me forever? oh oh oh, or are you just havin' fun?

Or are you just a hit and run?!

I'm with you on that one. When I was really little I idolized Paula :D

hit and run....that's right, boy it's been a long time.

I was pretty young, but that's still how I think of her. That may be b/c I can't stand American Idol! I just think it's tacky how people stand there and sing their hearts out, really thinking they may have a shot, and the judges make jokes and insult them in the name of entertainment. It's sadistic.

Back