Sport have i consumed to much protein?

Sport Fitness
i dotn exactly count but here is wat i eat everyday

roughly 2ish cans of tuna everday
2 protein drinks of about 20-30ish of protein
then i cant realy tell u wati eat everyday with regards to lunch and dinner becuase they change, lets say it was chicken/pasta and for supper 2 whites + 1 egg yolk on bread.

those that sound liek to much to you?
i am 6"1 60kg i got to the gym roughly 3-4 times a week

No you should be fine, im estimating your getting around 100-125 grams of protein. and your weight being "if i converted correctly" about 130 pounds.

If anything one might say you could add a tad bit more protein in there,

Although it would be interesting to know what your Carb to Protein intake ratio is.

Yeah. Raise it, but make sure you keep a good level of carbohydrates in there, otherwise you might feel a little sluggish. :rolleyes:

Your protein intake is best around .8-1.0 per pound if you are weight lifting. Without carbs and sugar you will lack energy so I wouldn't try to go too low in that area.

well i havnt measured what i eat becuase its just not possible, i would need complex weighing scales etc... trust me
anyways my carbs would eb something like this >

Whenever i`m having tuna, i`m also having bread with them, usualy the meal will consist of 4 slices of bread + tuna and some other stuff like onions cappers etc...
i will have the above about 2-3 times a day
My Cereal has quite alot of carbs > weetabix
Supper is usualy based around bread with egg or mybe some potatoes and leftovers or low fat noodles.
Lunch is always changing so i cant realy measure it but i always take it into consideration when deciding what to eat.

By summer i`m going to talk to a trainer and see if i can get a proper diet, in summer i`m going to be doing it even more seriously because i would have got good diet, i can sleep longer, workout at great times(1-3pm is good, i read this on Franco Columbu`s website)

well i managed to gain 10 kg tobad i cant seem to gain any more weight. i`m going to have to talk to a fitness trainer to help me out

Back