Guitar tabs.

Hey guys. I'm looking for a good site to find free guitar tabs.

I have been using guitartab.cc but they got shut doen and now using e-chords, but they dont have many songs and nothing upto date.

Anyone got any good sites?

sara, didnt know you were an axe wielder?

I've only been playing for a month but I used to play every instrument in the world so I'm advancing pretty fast. I know about 15 chords and about 15 songs I guess. Usually I just go to google and search for that song and type "tabs" at the end of my search. Ultimate-guitar.com is good, but yeah there's about 5 others that are great and not all of those sites has every song. I'm actually off to my lesson right now. Funny how 90% of songs are G, C, and D. :) Every now and then an E or E minor will show up, but yeah I bet 95% of the songs I've ever looked up is G, C, D, and sometimes E, E minor, A, A minor, and every now and then an F. I just couldn't believe that you could learn 5 chords and be able to play so many songs, then the powerchords just blew my mind, sooo many songs are power chords. Anyway, having lots of fun with it right now, I'm excited.

Last edited:
Here are two that I have used.

Also have Guitar Pro which is great (a little high priced) for putting in tab from magazines so that you can hear it and see it. You can also use it to write music as it translates tab into music for you ;-)

That's because we're completely awesome. :D

There are a lot of other things I can play, but not very well. Its like I get into them and move on. Those are the only three instruments I truely stuck with. I have a trumpet in my closet I haven't touched in 4 years lol.
I've been playing piano since I was 7 (11 years), guitar since I was 10 (8 years), and ukulele for several months. I used to record music when I was 15 or 16, but then got lazy soon afterwards; but I still write my own original pieces. 90% of my time is spent in my room playing and songwriting.

I've always been interested in playing other instruments like the drums, banjo, violin, and/or the cello; which I will most likely do when I grow up making bank.

Does this grant me access to the Cool Multi-Talented Club?

I LOVE that program. It helped me figure out super fast paced songs...so I just slowed down the tempo and nailed it.

Just putting them all in one link so I can bookmark it.
Cheers guys.

Back