T9 predictive text on cellphones...

Are you using this feature on sending out text messages? I am a multi-tapper before but I already switched because I find it so tedious. I keep on pressing lots of keys before getting the word I want and to note that I do send long messages.

I find predictive texting very helpful. I think its T9 on most phones.

What mode are you using the standard one (multi-tap) or T9 (predictive text)?

t9, it's great.

I'm a T9'er...

but i know someone that can multi-tap almost as fast as I type, with punctuation and capitalization without looking at the keys, its unreal.

Yeah I'm a big texter.

Wher I work its very noisy so we always text eachother.

If I dont need to check the spelling of a word, I can type a whole txt with one or two hands without looking at the screen once.

Have you every played 'FU Roulette'?

Your mate writes a text, anything he wants, could be rude or strange or offensive and gives you back the fone. dont look at the txt.
everyone picks a number between 1-10.
and add the numbers together.
hold the fone above your head so you cant see the screen.
and press down in your fone book the number of times you added together.

press send.

If you check who it went to or read the text you loose and your simcard gets removed for 24hours!!!!

I hate T9, that crap never gets my words right. I dont prefer texting either, if I want to chat, Ill call. When I do text, in class or whatever, I do standard.

BOOO!

Txting is the nuts. Its good when you work shift work like me cos ppl never know what time of day or night to call me, so they just text.

Plus you can reply at your own conveniance, rather than someone interupting you.

I hate T9, that crap never gets my words right. I dont prefer texting either, if I want to chat, Ill call. When I do text, in class or whatever, I do standard.

I had difficulty in it before but afterwards I can say that it's really much easier. I found some quick tips in using T9 hope it helps.

You worried that Russell "fast thumbs" lewis will take you down to china town!!!!!!!!

My dad still txts with his index finger! Drives me crazy!

I'd like to share this trivia game I found

Back