dieting advice set me straight plz

i just need someone to set me straight with my dieting...i have an all or nothing attitude when it comes to dieting, and i believe that eating 1000 calories or less is a perfect day for dieting...can someone set me straight? tell me how much i should be eating per day, male, 15, 5' 8'', 175 pounds...and whether i would see better results eating 1500 calories a day with some less healthy but not horrible foods, such as a sandwhich with cheese and bologna...OR if eating 1000 calories of pure protein based foods like protein shakes and low fat protein foods would be better?

HalfHeartedGoal said:
i just need someone to set me straight with my dieting...i have an all or nothing attitude when it comes to dieting, and i believe that eating 1000 calories or less is a perfect day for dieting...can someone set me straight? tell me how much i should be eating per day, male, 15, 5' 8'', 175 pounds...and whether i would see better results eating 1500 calories a day with some less healthy but not horrible foods, such as a sandwhich with cheese and bologna...OR if eating 1000 calories of pure protein based foods like protein shakes and low fat protein foods would be better?

Dude! You need knowledge!

Go here and absorb!!! 1000 calories? LOL

Back