my unhappy before and happy AFTER pics !

boneyme.jpg

This is a small one, but i was really unhappy in these pictures. This was around January of this year or so....weighing 112 lbs .

file.jpg

This was a picture right after I had binged on cereal. I thought I was really fat when I took this picture....so distorted.....

okay so here is me NOW: (much happier)

kkkk.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-10.jpg

me and my fiance

file-32.jpg

I look really young in this picture..

collin.jpg

my oldest son

and here is my youngest:

travisnrobert.jpg

Great pics Jamie!

You look very happy/healthier in the most recent pics.

:)

thanks! I think so too, I'm glad yall didn't say I looked better in the first pictures...I am ALOT happier now, even though sometimes I look back and think I was crazy to try and gain the weight...

Well, being that no one is trying to have sex or pick up anyone here, I'd say it's *obviously* a forum where peole can post their before and after (progress) pics...hello?

Wow

Jaymie, your georgous, your man is one lucky dude! You are much better off smiling, 1000 times better! Congrats and keep up the good work! Enjoy the kids!

Very good pics Jaymie, you look beautiful. To have two kids and have a body like that is any mother's dream. Good job, keep up the good work. BTW cute kids

meeee.jpg

here is a new pic of me just now the lighting made my belly look fatter than it really is, but I almost have a six pack when I actually flex my stomach .

Looking VERY defined!

Back