Tim's Diary

Yeah, but you weren't working out before. How the hell are you bulking on a diet like that?

Im not bulking until im 16-17 when i know ill get the results i want and fast. Anyway i prefer to cut, i have poor self esteem and having abs makes me feel a little better, its soemthing i can be proud of.

I went for a jog this morning which i cant do to often (stress fracture) and i cant believe how unfit ive gotten. 20 mins of medium jog was plenty! My asthma was reacting quite abit too.

Strange thing is that the joint in my left leg at the knee was been hurting almost all day...any ideas on what could have happened (take note that my feet were squished when i was a baby and had to be moulded into shape, so there not normal feet).

Tim_14 said:
Coz abs look cool......lol. Umm, maybe yeah, to attract the ladies..but also for myself. Makes me have at least something other than my thighs to like about myself.
REMEMBER you weigh 104lb. A lady needs to feel protected, What are you going to!? I'll snatch your girl even if you have arm around her. Just join the wrestling team and beat people up in YOUR weight class. Girls love a winner. Plus that workout is the best. Just imagine Jogging, sprints, crunches, pushup, jumpingjack, explosion, all the good stuff for two hours.
Alright mate.

Another thing your 5'3'', you need to eat if you wanna grow. Think about like math, a+b=c , wieghtlifting+good nutrition(eating food)= muscle mass. You see. a doesnt equal c

DW, im getting muscle even while cutting. Its coz im a teen i guess lol. And i do have good nutrition, only healthy foods, and to add in i have a multivitamin pill.

OMG!!! I have 5mm of fat on me (accumeasure scales & caliper test) thats 4% bf! and im not ripped in my abs!!!!!!! I have 5mm of fat on my lower abs and 4mm on my hip flexors! My tricep measurements are also low and my back has like no fat on it!

How come im not ripped as hell!!!!????

damn this is depressing...im feeling a little - blue :(

Probally because your body has to eat all your muscle just to stay alive lol jk. There is such a thing as having too low of a b/f%, and 4% is too low.

Well it's coming up, CAMP WEEK! Im a littlw worried because the sole purpose of this camp is to get better friendships within the grade, and we'll be near a beach and be going to a water park, so that means lots of shirtless hours everyday day...which means lots of careful eating so im ripped :D

I have been eagerly shopping around looking for good health bars to take with moderate carbs, moderate fat and high protein in them because they are going to be feeding us only 3 meals a day and i know for certain that were having pizza one night and a BBQ for lunch another time, that means lots of empty calories and lots of fat.

I have gotten lots of little tuna cans for snacks and some high protein, low carb slim right choc snack bars and i am going to try and get some meal replacment bars also. I think that should have me set for snack options and bad dinner nights or lunches. I am also just goin to bring plain rolled oats and sim milk powder and have that as a cereal mix instead of making it oatmeal, and that should keep me away from having a high sugar breakfast.

Well just thought i'd add this in let you all know whats happening. Anyway wish me luck ;)

Don't sweat the bbq and pizza so much. Also, I wish we had a "Camp Week"...WTF?! I would love to have a few of my classmates in swimsuits. But not the others. Dayam.

Have fun. The camp week doesn't sound like it is going to be a bodybuilding competition.

I'll be sure to have fun, but i reckon now is the time where i should be most concerned about my abs because i gotta show off my abs to my classmates! :eek:

Christian Finn says that i should take my pounds in body weight and multiply it by 10-12, thats gives me 1248 caloires a day! hmmm, i think ill stick with 1600...

I have to admit matt that now im back into cutting, my adonis complex is coming back abit...:eek:

Wtf is that ****? According to that, the fatter you are, the MORE calories you need to consume. I'm sure that equation has something to do with the cals you need to keep yourself from shriveling away. Not keeping your muscles looking big and strong.

You can put in 3000 cals a day and as long as they are good and you work out, you can reap much more benefit from those meager 1600 you're trying to sustain your growing body on.

Tim your crazy. Your 14 have fun. Eat whatever you want your 104 pounds.

Back