fuel up 2006!

ack my abs r covered in fat ^_^

in school im sitting on a desk and i look down and to my suprise i see a belly!

i was like ack! ima sit my ass down on the seat and cover up my self ^_^

i found a new source of protein :) cheez wiz!! 2 tbspns = 5 grams of protein and only 1.5 grams of saterated fat that about 4 less then peanut butter..

my friends are saying that im getting purdy big :-D i duno if thats a good thing or not.. but i havent got any poonany in a while (month) so its probly a bad thing.. oh well ill have fun shedding it off in teh summer!

i still want to gain 15 more pounds! ima have to start eating even more!! :-O maybe a bigger snack/bigger lunch

okay... lolz.. so.. uhm im bulking right? okay.. well my friends where saying that im getting fat.. okay but here its where i know im getting fat... my own mother.. just called me a fatass.. so i told her.. to go fnck herself.. she started saying.. that she isnt gonna buy me new pants if i dont fit in them anymore and how i should stop trying to gain weight, and that im gonna end up like my 250 lb 5'7 father of mine (lives in canada) and she then basically called me a fattass.. in french "un gros patapouf" i responded to her in french va chier!" (go **** yourself) but uhm i dont feel at all offended by this because i know that i will be proud of myself once i am done with my bulking and once i cut i will be a sexy ass mofo beast :)

ima ask this girl tomorow to be my valentine.. because she dosnt care if im fat.. :) and if she says no.. ima.. well i ahevtn figured that much yet :)

stupid valentines day..

stupid rest day..

stupid.. uhm ::looks aroudn the room:: stupid pileing dishes on my desk..

ARG!

why is it that when i like someone they dotn like me.. its always the girls that i dont even notice that like me.. and or the sluts..

i have a new gf.. till summer anyways... my hand.. w00t **** girls..

bulking is hard.. >_<

Nice chest Matt, its looking great. Dw ull be able to shed those pounds off on ur cut and ull look great :p

i got 8 valentines messages from friends :D Well at least you have a gf matty lol.

yeahh.. i broke up with her a long ass time ago.. ^_^ shulda stuck with her. :-/ oh well..

girls must be going crazy for you..

yeah its just hard having this extra weight on you and keep motivated.. knowing that u cant do anythign about it until 3-4 months.. :-s

Is your nipple pierced? Wow..

You're fat it's official. But hey at least it looks like you've got shoulders lol.. Seriously though, definatly put on some muscle, great gains in a pretty short amount of time. Are you noticing a difference in your strength? Anyways, you'll be ripped soon enough come summer. Just curious, but where in FL do you live?

i live in weston. broward.. myeahh..

yeah peirced nipple thought id get it as an excuse to show off my abs.. (when they looked nice)
my man boobs are a lot bigger the girls i hang out with wont keep there hands off of me.. :-s
i defenatly feel a lot stronger i curl a lot more then i used to and my bench went up, and im the ab-roller king :) i dare anyone to challenge me to an ab roller competition >.>
<.<
anyone.. ^_^

struggling with drugs.. :(

ive been high all week.. last night my mom found out that i was high.. i came home and i was acting dumb i guess and she looked at my dialated eyes and the fact that i reeked of weed.. then she hugged me and sayd u dont smoke drugz do you? i said no. mom its bad for my body... and my mom sayd.. well i forgot what she sayd but thats not the point. the point is she didnt do anything.. about it.. i just went to bed.. maybe it was a dream.. >_<

anyways.. for a week now i have not been bulking

ive been wasting teh fnck away :-x

the fact that im getting fat is the reason im doing this.. to escape.. to not worry about it...

i need help.. has anyoen gone threw this?

hmm, well ive only got a few pieces of advice for you - Dont do drugs!!!

When i did my bulk i didnt like how i looked, but i also wasnt getting any gains, like you are. I say stik with it and u wont be sorry. Though after my bulk i havent been as carful about what i eat, which even on a cutting diet is showing.

haha...good job, fuel. I didn't think you had it in you.:D Keep it up, old boy. And, by the way, I can do 8 from standing and I hate every one of them.

Drugs arn't the answer Fuel. They just make things worse. You'll make it threw this bump in the road and you'll be stronger because of it. Its hard but you can do it. /hug

Doing drugs, pierced nipple, it's all making sense now... Lol, seriously though, not worth it.. Just get drunk. Haha theirs a motivational speech for ya.. Yeah but drinking isn't as bad for you, as long as it's done in moderation. And if I made the quick gains in mass like you, I'd probably go and get drunk in celebration.. One word matt, moderation.

yes yes, good adice :rolleyes: lol. But dont do drugs in moderation! do them NEVER

Back