hey to all those in school

nobody thats so awesome . good for you my fav subjects well except the computer thingy (mine hates me i'm sure of it). keep it up. :)

chris i'm trying but its hard to get up when you keep making me laugh. so you stop first :p

I don't really understand why people consider 80's an even half-decent mark. Let alone my damned 78 in Chemistry.

Anyway's. What is SO funny? I need to read the past few pages I guess.

80 is 80% right? Thats a pass in pretty much any exam I've ever taken. If you're aiming higher, good for you - I hope you get the results you're after

oh man evo that sucks how old r u??? i hope u aren't younger than me :s ok maybe don't answer that. i don't feel old and i don't want to find out i am ;)

oh man evo you are younger than me- does that make me old??? i don't want to be old- no i refuse i'm not old i am forever young. ok well at least i look young.

okay so i have my two biggest senarios tomorrow. if you don't get atleast 70% you fail the entire program. not just the term . so i'm getting nervous. help! now i've never failed any of the senarios i have done yet but i'm still getting nerved. so ppl some support would be nice right about now.:s

I said a prayer for you...good luck.

Back