Crispy fish fillets with peanut-mango slaw. Low calorie!
- 1 packet of bread coating mix
- 1-1/2 tsp. curry powder, divided
- 1 lb. cod fish fillets
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 cups coleslaw blend
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Spray foil-lined 15x10x1-inch inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix coating mix and 1 tsp. of the curry powder in shaker bag.
- Add 1 piece of fish at a time to shaker bag; shake to coat.
- Place fish on prepared pan.
- BAKE at 400°F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- MIX mayo and remaining 1/2 tsp. curry powder in large bowl. Add coleslaw blend, mangoes, cucumbers and peanuts; toss to coat. Serve with fish.