Latest activity

• Llama
    Llama replied to the thread Vic’s Weight Loss.
    And especially when there aren't many people around. At least these days we always have a phone on us in case of emergency. Not that I...
  • Llama
    Llama reacted to Cate's post in the thread Vic’s Weight Loss with Like Like.
    Oh, Vic. That fall doesn't sound good. Were you walking at night after the binge?
  • Llama
    Llama replied to the thread Marsia's Diary.
    Hauling soil for an hour is hard work! I admure your ability to see positives everywhere, like increasing your ability to fix things.
  • Llama
    Llama reacted to Marsia's post in the thread Marsia's Diary with Like Like.
    No, but it has double wide doors that I can put string or something across and keep the deer out of, and I have watched the bees find...
  • Llama
    Llama replied to the thread Cate's Diary.
    Oh well done on 26 days! Also: feeling loved and sleeping well are both pretty grand ❤ Have a safe trip, whether or not you're able to...
  • Llama
    Llama reacted to Cate's post in the thread Cate's Diary with Like Like.
    Thanks, Marsia, Liza, Llama (& Vic). Being a Mum sure isn't easy. It can be so intense. I can't imagine not having our sons & grandkids...
  • M
    Marsia replied to the thread Marsia's Diary.
    No, but it has double wide doors that I can put string or something across and keep the deer out of, and I have watched the bees find...
  • M
    Marsia reacted to Cate's post in the thread Marsia's Diary with Like Like.
    That was a lovely article, M. I must go for a cruise around the south of Tasmania when there's a good chance of seeing whales or...
  • M
    Marsia reacted to Llama's post in the thread Marsia's Diary with Like Like.
    Does the screenhouse have an opening at the top where bees can get out when they fly toward the light?
  • M
    Marsia reacted to liza3's post in the thread Marsia's Diary with Like Like.
    Nice work on getting the screenhouse patched back up with your current materials. Frustrating that they didn't tell K about her class...
  • M
    Marsia replied to the thread Llama.
    I was wondering what you are packing for, too. Hope you get to go do something really fun.
  • M
    Marsia reacted to Llama's post in the thread Llama with Like Like.
    They really are. And mine used to function like clockwork so I'm a bit spoiled. I don't want to start packing - because evening inertia...
  • M
    Marsia replied to the thread Cate's Diary.
    Glad you had a nice relaxing day at home and that you are feeling better. I agree about being a mom!! It's nice getting projects like...
  • M
    Marsia reacted to Cate's post in the thread Cate's Diary with Like Like.
    Thanks, Marsia, Liza, Llama (& Vic). Being a Mum sure isn't easy. It can be so intense. I can't imagine not having our sons & grandkids...
  • Llama
    Llama replied to the thread Llama.
    They really are. And mine used to function like clockwork so I'm a bit spoiled. I don't want to start packing - because evening inertia...
Back