Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Cate and Llama. When I’m walking on the treadmill I feel so good. I just have to remember that feeling so I can motivate myself to do it earlier in the day.

So far I’m doing good in the sleep routine. Still haven’t had the ambien. Been over a week. Tonight I’ll go to bed at 10. Nothing going on tomorrow. Today I had to go to Bedford for my bros meds.

150.6 lbs

Had a binge late last night. I had several pb toast on keto bread with 2% milk.

Walked on treadmill for 45 min. Then went to park and walked for 30 min or so. Halfway on the trail. I fell. Scraped up my knees. Almost rolled down a hill.

Last edited:
No it was about noon. The trail was muddy so I tried to walk around a puddle. My shoe got caught in the mud. I’m just lucky that the fall wasn’t worse. I went back to my car immediately with my knees and clothes muddy. A good thing that they weren’t many people on the trail.

Just have to be more careful outside esp after it rained.

And especially when there aren't many people around. At least these days we always have a phone on us in case of emergency. Not that I tend to have service in the spots where I'm likely to fall...

Yeah, my apple watch actually called emergency service for me. It detected my falling. Which is a good thing.

Thanks, Llama and Cate.

150.8 lbs

Had a venti passion tea lemonade from Starbucks this morning. I had a yogurt and some cabbage and steamed chicken breast. Midafternoon I had some pickled beets and some cabbage. Dinner I had chicken breast tender and cabbage and green beans.

Tomorrow we r having taco by sis I. Then on Sunday we r having dinner by my sis A.

Last edited:
Thank you, Cate ! It’s a lot better this afternoon. I walked on my treadmill for 20 min to stretch my legs and my knees.

150.8 lbs

Had 3 tacos by my sis I. Carnita, shrimp and chicken. A margarita, 3 churros with caramel sauce and a tres leche cake slice. Dinner late I had 2 pancakes with syrup.

Up late. My own fault this time. Watching tv. I cleaned up most of my place. Will do my bathroom and bedroom tomorrow.

Not sure if we r having dinner still tomorrow or a picnic at park.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate.

150 something

Fasting today. I’m hoping for a 24 fast.
Made it to 24 hours

I’m going to try to go to bed around 10 pm. My left knee is a lot better. my right knee is still hurting when leg is straight. I will workout tomorrow.

Taking a break to eat. Then start another 24 hours

Last edited:
151.6 lbs

Glad for the drop. Today I’m fasting. I last ate before 12 am. So that’s my start point. Made it to 20 hours.

Did a 10 min AF video on walking on treadmill. Did another 20 min.

I had 3 small pita with mayo. An egg and sausages

At 11 pm I’ll start another fast.

Last edited:
Well I’m up super early and feeling good.

149.0 lbs!!!

About to jump on the treadmill to do a af video.

Fasting again. Started at 11 pm. I’ll go until 10 pm. If I can. So far it’s 8 pm and I have fasted for 21 hours!!!

Going to make my bro some steak tips for his lunch. I’ll cook it on the wok and I have fries for the airfryer. So much cheaper than buying it. Plus I get a lot more.

Did 45 min walk on treadmill with AF video. Did another 15 min walk this afternoon. Did another 45 min of walking on treadmill with AD video. Feeling good!

I’m excited to check my weight tomorrow morning. Hopefully I have some progress. I made it 24 hours to 11 pm Now I’m back to another 24 hour fast.

Refeed I had an oatmeal with almond milk and some steak. With cauliflower and green beans.

Last edited:
147.7 lbs! Not a new low yet, but close!

Did 45 min on AF treadmill walking. In the evening I did another 45 min on AF treadmill walking.

Started fast at midnight. So far 20 hrs in. Breaking fast now. Going to have a Johnny cake and some steak. Starting another fast at 10 pm.

On Sat is my nephew 1st communion so celebrating that. Then on Sun I have my BIL birthday party. So I’m fasting till this weekend. Then I’ll start back again on Monday.

Last edited:
147.7 lbs! Not a new low yet, but close!

Did 45 min on AF treadmill walking. In the evening I did another 45 min on AF treadmill walking.

Started fast at midnight. So far 20 hrs in. Breaking fast now. Going to have a Johnny cake and some steak. Starting another fast at 10 pm.

On Sat is my nephew 1st communion so celebrating that. Then on Sun I have my BIL birthday party. So I’m fasting till this weekend. Then I’ll start back again on Monday.
What's a Johnny cake?

A Johnny cake is just fried dough. I used the ready made pizza dough and fried it.

148.8 lbs

Today I might take a break from the fasting and maybe no exercise. My right knee still isn’t healed.

Had air fried crunchy chicken tenders. And air fryer fries. For lunch. Then I had 2 oatmeal packets for dinner. Lots of water.

Last edited:
Back