A classy Mexican dessert that is zero in fat!
- 4 cups cubed peeled ripe mango (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup light agave nectar
- 1/3 cup water
- Combine cubed mango, orange juice, lime juice, and tequila in a food processor; process until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl, and stir in the agave nectar and 1/3 cup water. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon sorbet into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.