This is a colorful tasty salad, good for any type of meal. It is low in fat, and you can add in any other fruits as you please.
- 6 cups of spinach leaves
- 1/4 red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 – 11 ounce can of mandarin oranges
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Mix ingredients in the order listed in a large bowl. Be sure that the dressing is added last. Note that this is the maximum amount of dressing to use. You may start with less.