2. Separate the eggs, with the egg whites in one bowl and the egg yolks in another.
3. Whip the egg whites together with the salt until very stiff. You should be able to turn the bowl over without the egg whites moving.
4. Mix the egg yolks and the cream cheese well. Add the psyllium seed husk and baking powder (this makes the Oopsie more bread-like).
5. Very gently fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix – try to keep the air in the egg whites.
6. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and spoon the mixture onto the sheet, making 6 e (or 8 smaller) mounds. [I use a nonstick muffin top pan.] Flatten each mound slightly.
7. Bake in the middle of the oven at 300° F for about 25 minutes – until they turn golden.
8. . Let cool on the sheet for a few minutes, and then remove to a rack and allow them to cool. Store in a loosely open sack and allow to rest on the counter before use (otherwise they might be too moist). Can be frozen.
TIP: Add your choice of herbs, seeds, spices, and/or sweetener to the yolk mixture for use as sandwich buns or as cake with berries and whipped cream. Savory: dry mustard, sesame seeds, or caraway seeds. Sweet: cinnamon, ginger, or Splenda.