This is a simple low fat chicken recipe but it is also elegant.
• 1 15 ounce can herb seasoned tomato sauce
• 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tablespoons Marsala Wine
Other Dietary Information
Place chicken in a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Mix sauce mushrooms, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in Marsala and pour over chicken. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 F. for thirty minutes. Serve warm.