Who likes boxing?

It's okay.

I used to, but my final straw was the Holyfield Lewis (fixed) fight about 10 years ago. I even went in favoring Holyfield, but that fight was given to him plain and simple. Professional wrestling is more realistic these days

Boxing

Wow....this is the first forum where i have met people who are not so interested in boxing....!!!!!

I think everyone should start watching boxing again!!!

I LOVE BOXING!!!!! hehe.... wont go into detail and bore everyone again.... BUT I do boxing, kickboxing and MMA 4/5 times a week and I am totally addicted. The studio I go to is awsome and no class is ever the same... great thing is becuase I go very early in the mornings the classes are small (10-15 ppl) so the trainers can really get around and fix up peoples technique....

LOVE IT!!

If you are thinking about it - JUST DO IT!!!

I don't recognize any of the names, none has any charisma, there are more belts than there are fighters and most are foreign = BORING!

I used to do a little boxing at a local boxing gym never had a proper fight.

I do follow boxing but nothing that isnt local.

I used to get in a few fights here and there, or quite a few :D so maybe one day I might give it a go, I would probably be the one to get knocked out though,

Boxing is great. Its sad there no top events these days. Whenever they show boxing its looks like Koalas hugging rather than hooks and jabs.

Boxing is the hardest sport in the world, it requires the most physical skills.

Koalas huggin? You pass out of fatigue in a minute just trying to avoid getting hit by any trained amateur or even experienced novice boxer.

Its definitely more exciting than watching 11 guys on steroids in pads.

My fiance does boxing :p Founded the boxing club at my college. He's in the process of teaching me a bit. I have pink 14 ounce gloves! It really is good exercise, I've only seen him spar once though. I don't know a whole lot about it, but he really enjoys it. If nothing else its pretty funny to hop around and try to hit him haha. You'll take note: we never have arguments ;) If the gloves don't work, we have some foam boffer swords...

hay glo0205:280187,
I like every sports channels.but mostly favourite boxing sports channels seen everyday.when watching boxing channels then create a movment in my body and find out myself in the boxing ring.

I'm kind of like G8R80. I used to like it when it was exciting and there were charasmatic fighters. There just hasn't been anyone I've been interested in for many years. If a good fighter came out, I think people would watch.

For example, although he is pitiful, out of control and not very likeable now, Mike Tyson was a hell of a fighter. You never knew what he was gonna do but could bet that he wuz gonna come out and kick some AZZ!

I’m a newbie here and fortunate enough to find the boxing thread where I’m interested in. Thanks for the post.

Back