What keeps you active all the day

yes breakfast is most important for body.

Appropriate work out and break fasts in everyday schedule can help you to be effective in whole day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I like to start the day with a big glass of water, some fruit and a bowl of muesli. I also like to do a bit of light stretching just to prepare the body for the day ahead. It feels amazing to fuel the body right and limber up a bit.

I really don't understand people that miss breakfast.

Start the day with a prayer of thanksgiving and guidance. I drink 2 glasses of water or a glass of unsweetened lemon juice to flush all the toxins from my body one hour before breakfast. I do my daily hip hop abs fat burning cardio. After the exercise I eat breakfast , oatmeal, eggs, banana or apple make me fit for the whole day activities.

Hi Jenifer,
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it provides nutrition and energy for daily physical activities and exercises boost immunity system and lead to healthy and active life. For me, morning jog, healthy meal plans and working out evening in gym will keep me active and healthy.

Hi. I'm a newbie here. Just trying to fit myself in by joining on forums :) I do my workout from late afternoon to early evening. So, usually a short prayer, brushing my teeth and washing my face is the most important routine in the morning. Then half a cup of pure lemon juice (without water), and another half a cup of warm lemon juice with turmeric. Followed by a cup of cappuccino, a slice of bread and fresh cold air by the window while watching the news and checking my social media. After all that, I shower .. Then I'm good to go.

I have a very busy day, being a working mom is not easy so I need some foods to boost my energy. I ate citrus fruits and sandwich during my breakfast. Citrus fruits are rich in Vitamin C which boosts my energy. Listening to some music keeps me motivated and active all day also.

Hi Jenifer,
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it provides nutrition and energy for daily physical activities and exercises boost immunity system and lead to healthy and active life. For me, morning jog, healthy meal plans and working out evening in gym will keep me active and healthy.

Not eating your breakfast can slow down body metabolism, making you feel groggy all day.

Yeah I like to start the day with a big glass of water, some fruit and a bowl of muesli. I also like to do a bit of light stretching just to prepare the body for the day ahead. It feels amazing to fuel the body right and limber up a bit.

Yeah I like to start the day with a big glass of water, some fruit and a bowl of muesli. I also like to do a bit of stretching just to prepare the body for the day ahead. It feels amazing to fuel the body right and limber up a bit.

Any comment??

Hi All,

Im going to throw in a curve-ball here and say that I do not start the day with Breakfast.

I currently intermittent fast. This means that I have eating windows and fasting windows each day. Generally, I will have a 6-8 hour eating window in which i consume all of my needed calories for said day, and a 16-18 hour fasting period.

An example of this is:

I will Finish eating my meals on a Non workout day at 19:00 in the evening.
I will fast from 19:00 until 13:00 the next day
I will eat between 13:00 and 21:00 on a workout day, this includes 2 meals, one at 13:00 and one POST WORKOUT at roughly 20:00.
I will then fast from 21:00 until 13:00 the next day.

I workout on a monday, wednesday, friday and saturday.

Intermittent fasting is beneficial for me since it allows me to live a very normal life while still working towards my fitness goals. I am easily able to consume all of my calories during the eating window and feel that intermittent fasting offers great benefits for fat burning (personal opinion rather than fact).

What is your opinion on this? I'd love to hear it! :)

I like to start my day with yoga (particularily surya namaskar or sun salutation), it really helps me get going, followed by a glass of water and fruits :)

i'd like to start having breakfast but I just can't eat in the morning. Any tips on how I could change that?

Back