Well, not technically a newcomer, but a serial returner

Ankebuzz

I'm back! It's been 7 years, but I'm back and wanting to lose some weight for good this time :)

I have had a few years of intuitive eating, and am now leaning more into the gentle nutrition side of that. Went to see a dietician for the first time in over 15 years. Am armed with a boatload of knowledge from previous weight loss experiences.

This time I'm determined to make it a sustainable lifestyle change. It is no longer a diet.

Welcome (back) Anke! Sounds like you're going into this with an excellent mindset and a lot of tools at your disposal, which is marvelous. Looking forward to following along with your journey.

Welcome back to the forum, Ankebuzz. You do sound very well prepared to make permanent changes. Looking at it as a lifestyle change is a great attitude.

Well, not technically a newcomer, but a serial returner - I'm back! It's been 7 years, but I'm back
Welcome back, from another serial returner! Though I didn't first start here until about 3 years ago.
I have had a few years of intuitive eating, and am now leaning more into the gentle nutrition side of that.
How did the intuitive eating work for you?

It really doesn't for me, my intuitive thing wants thousands of calories too many per day... I envy those who can make it work.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Back