🏋️‍♀️Science of Diet and Exercise Journal👩‍🎓

I've never had an artificially sweetened cacao product taste satsfying. Maybe more because of the lack of fat than the lack of sugar though, not sure.
Marigold is great for a veg patch if you don't/can't do crop rotation as it helps reduce most nematodes. I think it needs to be growing for at least 100 days but that's off the top of my head so take it with a grain of salt.

Drag and buoyancy today

golf (why golf balls have dimples), swimming, cycling (helmet design and drafting)

I am sore, I have blisters on my fingers but I completed the half marathon on the rower.

Little miss is 4 today, she will have some zoom time with hubbys sister and parents tonight and open her presents

Happy birthday, little Miss!

Congratulations on the half-marathon, Tru, that's pretty impressive after such a short period of time.

Under ate again today, no exercise however I did have my Trochanteric bursa injected today. I was not happy with the doc who gave the injection, it seemed very rushed compare to the other times I have had it done, it hurt a lot and usually it is barely any pain from the needle. I was also woosy and nauseous this time which is also not normal for me.

Attachments

• Cronometer Report.pdf
    252.9 KB · Views: 0
That doesn't sound great. I hope he got enough of the stuff in to have the desired effect.

still in a lot of pain, both the existing pain and pain at the injection site (it feels bruised) did not sleep well. Not hungry still feel nauseous but will force something down later, the low day yesterday had an effect on the average calorie intake for the 7 days as seen in my last post, but I do need to supplement Vit C

That sucks, Tru. I wanted a cortisone shot into my knee but my GP didn't seem to think it would help. I hope you recover quickly :grouphug:

feeling a bit better tonight, appetite is back with a vengeance, hubby has cooked tonight making tracking near impossible, so going to write it off and back on track tomorrow.

Going out this morning with the family including son 3 which will be a change from him hibernating in his room when not at work. We are going to a "meet the maker" expo at the showgrounds because as a family we want to get into blade smithing and some of the crafts will be interesting for little miss to look at after her age 4 vaccination yesterday when there were no tears or crying, took the needle like a champion and smiled at the nurse.

we spoke to the blacksmith, found out he runs classes in Brisbane with everything supplies except lunch for $300 pp to learn how to make your first blade using a wide range of techniques. With an emphasis on how to swing a hammer properly and using a traditional coal forge. Also purchased a panel of material with a wonderful dragon on it, I will need to buy some plain black material and turn it into a big fluffy cushion. Little miss picked out some new beads.

Do you think you will go ahead with classes, Tru? A big fluffy cushion with a dragon on it sounds good. What colour beads did little miss pick out this time?

Do you think you will go ahead with classes, Tru? A big fluffy cushion with a dragon on it sounds good. What colour beads did little miss pick out this time?

We will consider the classes next year, I think they will be fun. Little miss picked out 10 fancy looking beads of different colours for $2 sparkly yellow and green mostly with a red and blue she liked.

I don't do much sewing, but I have a $10 dollar Lincraft voucher they sent out for my birthday so I will use it to get the plain material for the back of the cushion and dig the sewing machine out of the shed.

Back