Transformation, Skinny Boxer to Fairly Big Guy (70Kg to 90Kg in 2 and a half years)

Joined this forum in 2012, haven't been here since pretty much! I'm a lone wolf that trains at home, power tower, weight vest, dip belt, backpack full of plates, one dumbell and a barbell, that's all I need ;) Was 6'1" and 70 Kgs boxer back then, skinny as hell but extremely lean and fast boxer. Now, 2 and a half years later, I'm just under 90 Kg (195 Pounds), much bigger and stronger, train hard and eat hard, and happier with myself, and yeah, I'm pretty honest, I like the compliments here and there, and the fact my fiance is happy with my physique too. My training consists of 75% Weighted Bodyweight Exercises, and 25% Dumbells/Barbell (Curls, O.H.P. and Tricep Extensions, that's really it).

Check out my cozy fitness channel if you like :) I share some videos demonstrating cool exercises, workouts, scapular health videos, and also nutrition videos ;)
Here's a few fairly recent photos.

View attachment 6280 View attachment 6276View attachment 6277View attachment 6278View attachment 6279 View attachment 6281 View attachment 6282View attachment 6283

Shout out to CrazyOldMan for motivating me and helping me out back in the day!

God bless.

-Raphael-

Attachments

• Txal.jpg
    Txal.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 533
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Back oggi.jpg
    Back oggi.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 377
  • 3 (3).jpg
    3 (3).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,344
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 189
  • lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 411
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Here's me in 2012 O_O View attachment 6284View attachment 6285 Look at the ones up there^ and then these...

Attachments

• old back.jpg
    old back.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Old picture.jpg
    Old picture.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,060
Really good to see you've done so well. Community here has dried up to the point I have left the building. still use my blog and if you want a contact send me a PM and I'll get my email address over to you.

Really good to see you've done so well. Community here has dried up to the point I have left the building. still use my blog and if you want a contact send me a PM and I'll get my email address over to you.

Hey mate! Great to hear from you ;) Thanks a lot, means a lot to me, and thanks again for the helpful advice time ago, I never forget things. Cheers.

Latest photos (sorry for crap quality) View attachment 6320

Attachments

• Tiled.jpg
    Tiled.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 198
Back