Top Personal Training Tips

We live in a society that is suffering an obesity epidemic. Despite this statistic it is interesting to find that we continue to spend more money on gym memberships, fitness equipment and fitness dvd's! So where are we all going wrong?
View attachment 5970
The first answer lies in the quantities of food we now consume. Portion sizes have increased dramatically over the last 10 years and we now consume far more saturated fat, salt and sugar than our predecessors. So our focus should be on making sustainable changes to our diets that will help us to see results without having to count calories or starve ourselves. Most of these changes are simple and involve cutting down on refined sugary foods, alcohol, and white processed flour. These changes can make such a world of difference to how you feel and to your waistline.

The second area where most people are going wrong is that they are not exercising correctly for their bodies. This may sound like an odd thing to say, but just having a gym membership is simply not enough. You must exercise in a way that will bring you results. This means working out at the correct intensity and finding exercises that will help you to see the best results for your investment of time. Studies show that most of us only spend an average of 45 minutes in the gym for each workout. This is not a great deal of time, so we must make the time we invest exercising really count.

Many people in gyms often do exercises that are either unproductive and just a waste of their time. Instead we should focus on compound exercises. These recruit the maximum number of muscles fibres and will not only burn more calories but will create a greater 'afterburn' enabling your body to carry on burning calories long after you have finished your workout.

Compound exercise include dead lifts and squats to name a few and can be performed by anyone regardless of fitness or strength. We should also make sure we pay close attention to correct form. This means ensuring that the exercise is being performed properly and with close attention to detail. By concentrating on super-slow protocol, a heavy weight isn't even necessary.

The final factor is motivation with a capital 'M.' We've all been there, right? We start of with great enthusiasm to join a gym and we even attend for at least a few weeks and then something always happens to throw us a curved ball and we seem to lose the interest to keep attending. This is where motivation comes into it. Think of any supreme athlete. They have desire and motivation and this is why they remain so dedicated to their training.

These tips will help you to change the way that you body looks and with the right support from a personal trainer you can expect to see transformations quickly and safely.

You can find more about fitness for men and women in : Beauty & Fitness

Attachments

• 946587_551035778280881_1181717690_n.jpg
    946587_551035778280881_1181717690_n.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
true that. I can totally relate. a couple of years back i had this constant obsession for food and couldn't do with moderate portions. i got back to gymming out but even after a month of exercising there was no weight loss. You got to plan meals and be very mindful of how you're exercising or else in no matter of time it feels like you're hitting a dead wall.

Based from the post, I can conclude that we should put everything in balance. You can eat healthily and exercise properly. If you want, you can exert more time in exercise.

Actually the biggest problem we have in the fitness industry is two fold, it is the lack of EDUCATION of gym goers, personal trainers and facility owners and sites like this and bb.com tnation etc. allowing everyone to have their 2 cents worth in a public forum disseminating mostly wrong and misleading information. All in an attempt to extract a financial contribution from unwitting people looking for help to reach their physical goals or ideals.
As it stands at the moment, due to all the mis leading information out there about exercise, we in this industry are no better than the diet industry... they have an approx 93% failure rate and the gym industry has an approx 80% failure rate. 90% of ALL people in the fitness industry are in it to make money NOT to help the individual reach their goals... why the hell do you suppose the nation is getting fatter and the trainers are charging $100 an hour to give you a ****ty gym experience?

Just like these posts you are putting out there... I bet you have something to offer in exchange for payment on the site you have been trying to link to these posts of yours... seems strange that everyone of your posts I have read to date has had a link removed????

Self-control is one of the important factor in weight loss. Involve your self on outdoor activities, you will be hitting two birds with one stones, since you have fun, at the same time you're losing weight.

Hi Christina,
Great post and I agree with you. Like to say obesity has been declared as an epidemic in many countries and to reduce the risk of obesity, we must workout regularly and have balanced and nutritive diet plan.

Using of proper diet and following a proper exercise plan will help you more in getting control over you health and body.Because you can easily manage that what you want to do to maintain a proper body.

I liked your Tips that you have presented. Proper Fitness tips, workout plans, exercises, and muscle building techniques you need to get full body tones. In which there is:

Diet Plan
How to Boost your Metabolism
Bodybuilding supplements
Work Out Plan

I really appreciate your suggestion on Body fitness ! Great !

Hiring a personal trainer for your is a great idea. A personal trainer is well known about your physique and tell you the best exercising tips for your body and mind.

I liked the the fitness tips alot, its my habit to read the good like this. These type of blogs are very informative to get the most effective workouts information also.

Your mental image of yourself defines what you will work toward
Nobody eats enough good food
Your body adapts to everything
The word "Carbs" is a misnomer for dieting
Memories dictate bad habits.
Face up to your personal statistics
All or nothing exercise gets you nowhere

yes completely agree with you. We should consume good and healthy food remain fit. We must know positive and negative sides of the food we eat. Exercise and workout is equally important .

If you can control yourself against carbohydrates and soda plus exercise for sure you will get a healthy body and great lifestyle.

Hi
best thing for fitness and training 1st you do to running morning time 6 or 7 am near lakes for fresh air, other advice you contact to traner

true that. I can totally relate. a couple of years back i had this constant obsession for food and couldn't do with moderate portions. i got back to gymming out but even after a month of exercising there was no weight loss.

Well said Christina. Self control is one of the important factors in weight loss. I like your fitness tips a lot, I often keen to learn more about healthy life and getting my training from bfitcardiff in UK.

Our consumption of food is getting beyond ridiculous, how can your brain "tell" your stomach it needs food when you've maybe had a big meal and hour earlier. Self control is a discipline and it's sadly lacking in far too many people

Back