Too much spam in this forum

Due to this place having more spam than actual posts, I have to retire from this place. If it was just people who were new to training and they were spouting bro-science, that is another matter, there are now more spam bots/spammers than actual real people.

So long dudes/dudesses.

I agree, there are no knowledgable members here anymore as well (apart from the odd few who dont post anyway).

Just do what i do BB...random post now and again, no need to leave for good.

Spam?? I'd say 90% of the posts are the auto generated recipes of the day....which I guess is spam, come to think of it.....never mind. But seriously I logged in the other morning and every post except one was a freakin' recipe. This is not foodnetwork.com, damn it!!

I'm going to get my g/f (Kinesiologist) to spend some time on here. hope it'll help get some more knowledge.

Hello

Hi, I am Manat here, I want to join Fitness .com, But I confirmed Just do what i do...........Please provide some information regading same........Thanks...

Considering it's SMF, there are some ncie plugins to combat spam. I'll check later to see which ones I have running on my SMF-installations.

Back