To goto the gym or not... ADVICE PLEASE.

I just need some simple advice, my head is all messed up with my own thoughts, and i know i normally never do the right thing..

I broke a tooth 5 months ago, stupidly i left it, it got very infected, i just took paracetamol for the pain for 2 weeks or more, but i really thought it was just the nerves playing up, but then i got very ill, tired, shaky, headaches, earaches, stomachaches, sore throats, couldn't sleep at all... and we all know for us people who like to keep fit, that isnt good, i would still goto the gym, and my heart just seemed like it couldn't deal with the pressure i was putting it under, so i stopped going and went to the dentist (A week ago now).
He told me i had a blood infection, had to take heavy meds and plan to have this tooth out, it was suppose to be today, but it had to get rearranged because they need to do an assessment on my tooth or mouth? I really have no idea what that means...
But what i really need advice for is; should i go back to the gym whilst waiting for them to sort my tooth out or go once they have taken it out and its had time to heal.
All i want to do is go back to my normal routine, I feel alot better not 100% but i really am addicted to the gym, and its bringing me down not going, I plan to become a personal trainer and i hate wasting time.
I cant keep it light if i goto the gym, i liked to do everything, my running, weights and so on, so im scared of making things worse.

Advice please?

Hello,
first you should have go to mental health care doctor because are so much scared.

Better start with frequent workouts at home like walking, running and others. Running is one of the best types of work out for dropping or keeping a frequent weight. You will find that it is a major way to get rid of off extra calorie consumption and that it is the second most effective work out with regards to the calorie consumption expended per moment, following only after cross-country snowboarding.

Hi,
Its better to avoid gym until the doctor figure out about your problem.Workouts during sickness is not good for health.We can do light exercises in your home for time being.

Back