Thinking of traveling of Australia

Hey there me and a friend from work are thinking of going to Australia around Sept 09 time to travel around and work.

Has anybody here done this, or do you know anybody who has?

Jackie xx

Can I go with ya?! Just joking......Insert smiley :) :)

Personally, I have never been there. But if you decide to go, young lady, have a great time!

Wish ya the best as always, Jackie!

Best wishes

Chillen

Why would you go there when you could go to New Zealand??

The first picture is literally 20 minutes from my house and I live on the beach at 24 - 30 seconds. You can come stay at the beach haha. The island is called bear island and the beach waimarama.

The first picture is literally 20 minutes from my house and I live on the beach at 24 - 30 seconds. You can come stay at the beach haha. The island is called bear island and the beach waimarama.

That kind of video makes me wonder what kind of life I have here. Living in a busy crime ridden town where it's unsafe to leave anything unlocked or your possessions outside a shop while you nip in to buy a drink for 2 minutes. You get attacked in the street if you go out in the dark on your own, and live knowing that your neighbours have been broken into for their possessions from their own home. Waking up in the morning to rush hour traffic, where typical people work typical jobs from 9am till 5am, go home, get a take away, go to bed and wake up the next day to do the same thing. The only variant in it being friday and saturday night when they drink themselves out of their mind till am's, and wake up maybe next to a random girl they don't know, maybe in the street somewhere they ended up after their fight, or possibly stagger home. A country that it's more popular to have kids as soon as possible and claim benefits from the government than to have a job, an ambition and a career. Which are payed for by people who work hard for to take home 60% of what they earn, because that other 40% is the tax mans. Roads are in so bad of a condition, and drivers being so dangerous I'd be scared out of my mind biking it on the road.

England has more pedophile's, criminals, illegal immagrants, benefit fraudsters and thieves than what should be immaginable. Along with no traditional culture other than fish and chips, kebabs and beer. There's nothing to be proud of anymore.

:confused4:

wow that looks amazing!!!!!!!

Yeah i would like to go to New Zealand, to tell you the truth ive always been interested in going to New Zealand more than Australia

Whats the social side like? Do you drink beer out of 4 pint pitchers??? haha

Jackie xxx

That kind of video makes me wonder what kind of life I have here. Living in a busy crime ridden town where it's unsafe to leave anything unlocked or your possessions outside a shop while you nip in to buy a drink for 2 minutes. You get attacked in the street if you go out in the dark on your own, and live knowing that your neighbours have been broken into for their possessions from their own home. Waking up in the morning to rush hour traffic, where typical people work typical jobs from 9am till 5am, go home, get a take away, go to bed and wake up the next day to do the same thing. The only variant in it being friday and saturday night when they drink themselves out of their mind till am's, and wake up maybe next to a random girl they don't know, maybe in the street somewhere they ended up after their fight, or possibly stagger home. A country that it's more popular to have kids as soon as possible and claim benefits from the government than to have a job, an ambition and a career. Which are payed for by people who work hard for to take home 60% of what they earn, because that other 40% is the tax mans. Roads are in so bad of a condition, and drivers being so dangerous I'd be scared out of my mind biking it on the road.

England has more pedophile's, criminals, illegal immagrants, benefit fraudsters and thieves than what should be immaginable. Along with no traditional culture other than fish and chips, kebabs and beer. There's nothing to be proud of anymore.

:confused4:

This country is not all bad man, come on! There are loads of great things here, and our history is incredible

Jackie x

Honestly I probably dont appreciate the fact that I get up in the morning and walk onto my deck and look at the bright blue ocean literally 200m from my house. I probably havent locked my house for around a year. Its so safe.

And yes we drink what are called super jugs here.

I want to move when I'm older but it's pritty impossible for the minute, had Australia in mind but I don't know..

And I don't see much that's great about this country anymore. I could look at every aspect from education to food and see something that's bad in it :confused4:

I don't think I'm a negative person but I certainly do have a extremely negative view towards where I live. I absolutely hate how I've lived in the same house all my life aswell lol.

I'll get a pic of my view in the morning in a second and edit post..

Lovely :)

Last edited:
Sure I have keys to the surf club there are like 20 beds in there showers kitchen, a little gym plus I can see what your up to from my house, We could wave to eachother if you like.

Wow that picture is quite depressing :)

I think a visit to either NZ or Sydney would be a welcome change ;) winters approaching though, so you may have to postpone :)

Sure I have keys to the surf club there are like 20 beds in there showers kitchen, a little gym plus I can see what your up to from my house, We could wave to eachother if you like.

:| What else do you have? 99% of the population women that only wear bikini's or something? :)

me and a friend are thinking of coming in September, is this a good time??

So have you done your Aussie trip yet? Sydney is the best, oh and QLD

Back