supplementing for weight loss.

So I recently purchased a bottle of Multivitamins, fish oil whey isolate and creatine monohydrate. My question is will these help me lose weight if used with just body weight workouts and cardio?

Multivitamins and fish oil are very good options for overall health, but they'll have very little positive or negative impact on your weight.

Protein supplementation is good if you're not meeting your protein needs as it is, so you'll want to check to see if that's the case with you, since most North Americans well exceed their daily protein requirements. However, most successful weight loss programs involve a moderate decrease in carbs and fats and an increase in protein intake, so if you do need more protein, powders are fine.

Creatine isn't really going to do much for you. People take creatine in order to bulk up, not lose weight. In fact, it causes you to retain more water, so by using it, you'll likely see a sudden increase in weight. None of it is fat, though, so if you want to still take it to be able to lift more, then go for it.

The keys to long-lasting, effective weightloss are:
1) Control your blood sugar to control your appetite.
2) If you're feeling hungry on your program your will-power will lose out.
Try PGX Daily Singles. Mix with water and drink before meals and/or add to your protein drinks or smoothies.
I'm 53 years old and ripped. I usually get hungry about an hour and a half after dinner. I mix 1-2 packets of
PGX Daily Singles with 30 grams of Whey Protein and I am done for the evening. Only 120 calories!

Yes they will help as long as you maintain a proper diet and exercise regimen. Fish oil is just overall great to have, but don't think of it as a "fat burner." Try BELDT Force Thermogenic if you want a supplement for fat burning that doesn't have a bunch of crazy chemicals. Then with creatine monohydrate make sure to not exceed 5g a day, and give yourself time off from it after a month to give your liver a break. Better to be on the safe side! All in all everything depends on how you use everything to "supplement" your fitness regimen.

I use weight loss programs which are on a dietry supplement and also a yummy milkshake form to curve my appetite called the AC Shake I purchased from I also know a friend who bought it from amazon It helps a lot and so I highly recommend it :D

You have to understand that what you do while training and what you do in the kitchen is going to make the difference. Your multivitamins are going to help you improve your immune system and may even give you some extra energy, but what you do in the two aforementioned areas is going to make the difference.

Yeah that makes sense like jennysis has said,Amazon offers a sensible range of these supplements etc,And that can be bought from them.Depends on what you need basically its about how something works for you and that is pretty more impressive.Online stores offers a good range of all these things so you should visit them and definitely you will find something which can help you.

Weight loss with supplements

Weight loss for taking supplements alone will not work. There should be proper exercise and food diet. A lot of supplement you can check it out.

You have to do exercises regularly and avoid fats and sugar. Selecting an organic food such as moringa leaf powder will help as that can be added to any recipe.You can try another option. You can take moringa seeds with pods and it is advisable to take 2 seeds after breakfast. Regular consumption can give the results within 2 weeks.Moringa oleifera seeds have rich nutrients and 46 antioxidants. This weight loss occurs while making you energized. You can visit to know in detail.

Many factors can contribute to a person’s weight. These factors include environment, family history and genetics, metabolism and behavior or habits. As far as my concern is that energy balance is important for maintaining a healthy weight. Check out these factors.

1.The same amount of energy IN and energy OUT over time = weight stays the same (energy balance)
2.More energy IN than OUT over time = weight gain
3.More energy OUT than IN over time = weight loss

Protein supplements will help you build muscles. Muscles are heavier than fat so it doesn't mean that gaining weight means you gain fat.

I think you need go a bit beyond doing mentioned supplements and cardio exercises. Maintain a daily exercise schedule, which includes jogging, walking, running, pushups and heavyweight exercise in gym. Have a balanced diet free from fat. Snack on some light weight foods like eating cereal before bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Fish oil supplement will decrease your appetite. It will also help to lose fat and minimizes fat storage
My wife is using hormone therapy for menopause treatment, this also helps her to lose weight. She begin treatment at National HRT. But to start this treatment is more complicated than "just run". After blood testing she receive prescription and only than she start her treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supplements can help you to loose fat but as i think natural weight loss is the beneficial fat loss process hygine diet or fat loss diet is better than supplements .

Back