Stomach fat

Bubba Brown

I hate exercising and working out. I feel like I'm pretending to do stuff, like riding a bike for miles and never leaving the room.
My career in remodeling always kept me active, but now I can't stop this fat building up in my stomach area.

The good news is: you don't have to exercise to lose weight (although it would probably be generally good for you to go for a half-hour brisk walk most days). Weightloss is made in the kitchen, not the gym. The bad news is that your body decides which fat it burns first and you can't really influence that. Stomach fat tends to be stubborn and among the last reserves to go.

I hate exercising and working out. I feel like I'm pretending to do stuff, like riding a bike for miles and never leaving the room.
My career in remodeling always kept me active, but now I can't stop this fat building up in my stomach area.
The good news is: you don't have to exercise to lose weight (although it would probably be generally good for you to go for a half-hour brisk walk most days). Weightloss is made in the kitchen, not the gym. The bad news is that your body decides which fat it burns first and you can't really influence that. Stomach fat tends to be stubborn and among the last reserves to go.

I heard somewhere and always believed there's a difference between men and women's area for fat storage. Men get the most fat in the stomach area, while woman get it in the buttock area.

I heard somewhere and always believed there's a difference between men and women's area for fat storage. Men get the most fat in the stomach area, while woman get it in the buttock area.

Men and woman certainly trend towards different fat storage patterns but ultimately it depends on your individual genetics.

Back