spin bike or exercise bike

hi im a 42 yr old man with a pot belly..im trying to get rid of my belly and was looking to buy a exercise bike...but i have seen a good second hand spin bike v fit one......which is best exercise/spin bike'''''please help

This depends on your preferences. A spin bike is more like a regular bicycle - you control the tension and have to manually adjust it according to the workout you want to do and the seats are normally pretty small. An exercise bike usually has more bells and whistles - you can set programs and the tension will adjust automatically and they usually have more 'cushy' seats. That being said, I prefer simple, so I usually use the spin bikes when I'm at the gym and you can buy a gel seat if you want to make the seat more comfortable.

Exercise Bike

hello I'm newbie here this is interesting topic
I'm happy to be part of this community. I recommend to stretch first
before lifting or you can do the bike exercise it will help your muscle
to be more Acquiescent and Very comfortable to workout. and it is effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home.

I incline towards riding an Exercise Bike, it is considered cardiovascular exercise.

It likewise keeps up the range of motion and adaptability of the my joints in the spine, which can turn out to be solid and agonizing with disuse.

Spin bike definitely. It is a lot closer to being on a real outdoor bike.

Back