Shred those pounds off

I am new to this forum but I wanted to share my weight loss journey. Let me tell you my story.
I got pregnant to my second baby and then pandemic started, I was so scared to go out thinking that I will catch the virus outside. So I am always at home eating and being lazy. Not noticing I am getting bigger and bigger. Then I gave birth and still! it is pandemic, still not going out and continue eating more and more to produce more breastmilk for my baby and gaining more pounds too. And then this day comes when I have realised I needed to shred those pregnancy weight I have gained. I have been watching a lot of videos about weight loss, healthy diets and all videos about weight loss. I have ended up working out for 30mins a day but my body is asking for more so sometimes I do 45-60minutes a day plus my healthy diet. And I am happy to share that from 80kg I am now 67kg. But I am still on working progress to my dream weight which is 58-60kg. Here is the link that helps me with mg weight loss.

~ Link removed by a moderator, as it's against forum rules. ~
Please read https://www.fitness.com/en/forum/threads/identification-and-reporting-of-spam.380222/#post-968670

Last edited by a moderator:
Back