Probably stress over the h1n1 virus!

I don't think a get a panic attach but sometime i feel like someone has their hands on my troath and squizing... i feel very confuse over that new virus.. i not certain that i want to take the vaccine offer to us this Monday...I don't know...if i think too much about it.. i get that feeling... its not very pleasant!!!:speechless:

WTF are you saying?

Personally I think they are making *way* too much of this virus. I would opt out of taking it, but that is just me.... But I don't think you need to worry about it......

Do not get vaccinated. That is my opinion.

Why don't you think she should get vaccinated? Just want your opinion or anybody else's. I am very unsure about whether to get the vaccine also. I can understand her having some anxiety about this. This is very serious! :speechless: I am a Canadian and I have diabetes, asthma, fibromyalgia, arthritis and high blood pressure, so I know they consider me a high risk, because of these conditions.

Why don't you think she should get vaccinated? Just want your opinion or anybody else's. I am very unsure about whether to get the vaccine also. I can understand her having some anxiety about this. This is very serious! :speechless: I am a Canadian and I have diabetes, asthma, fibromyalgia, arthritis and high blood pressure, so I know they consider me a high risk, because of these conditions.

I can't speak for Tony, but I can say that vaccines are not always a good thing. They put a lot of crap in vaccines that can have very detrimental effects. When we were military, my husband was exempt from having to take the flu shots because they actually GAVE him the flu.

I don't take them, my husband doesn't take them, my kids don't take them.

Guess it is a personal choice you have to make for yourself......

H1N1 is just a flu,so why panic? You just need to maintain proper hygiene and a balance diet. Taking vitamins for immunity will also do.

Wow i don't even remember writing this.... i must of been clue out...my friend died from it maybe that why i was like that...i am ok now... i did not get vaccinated... i am just trying to eat good but i saw the doctor recently for chronic sinus allergies i have year around and he told me that i shoud get the vaccine but i will see!!!!
Right now i can't if i wanted too becasue i am still sick with those dam allergies..grrr

Back