Power 90 and Slim in 6

I just started Power 90 on March 4th of this year, and already I'm seeing great results, I've lost 2 inches in my waist and lost a total of 10lbs. I hear the same results about Slim In 6? So many people are saying SI6 is just awesome. Has anyone here tried any of these two programs? And what were the results? I'm a very skeptic person, it took me nearly 6 months of watching this on TV before I made that 1st commitment, now it's my daily routine..

-Keith

i think the problem here is that most people aren't into these diets, but are looking for results by workout out. You will probably have more success with these kinds of posts at

I am still doing p90 and lost 32 pounds in 72 days so far. So yeah the program works wonders. Not only that but I also tripled my dumbell weight I use :). It is a great program for some one who is overwheight or a beginner to working out.

Slim in 6

I just found this message board, so I'm not sure how old this message was in regards to Slim in 6.

However I ordered and did Slim in 6 for 3 weeks. Six days a week with one day off. I also ate well and followed Michi's Ladder (food guide included in the Slim in 6 package)

I immediately saw and felt the results. Everyday I got stronger. I kept challenging myself to keep going because at times it was a little hard. Like I said the more consistant you are the easier it gets. There are different levels of workout tapes. Once the beginners tape gets too easy you graduate to the next more advanced tape. Everyone is different, go at your own pace. I did the "Ramp It Up" tape for the 3 weeks.

I lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks. My stomach got flat! My legs were slimming and toning, not to mention my caboose.

I'm a fool for getting lazy and stopping the program. Today I am starting Slim in 6 again and sticking with it!

Hope this helps, Goodluck!

I also have done SI6. I read their website a few times and then found consumer reports prior to purchasing. I read a lot of great things and decided to go for it. Heck if i hated it there's always ebay right ;)

After 6 weeks i lost 20 lbs and 20 inches total from my waist, hips, theighs and arms. It's a great program and fairly easy. Mostly lunges, squats, variety of abs and some strength training for you arms. I'm actually starting my second round of 6 weeks today. I have another 20 lbs to lose by my brothers graduation in June. Anyway i highly recommend this set of tapes. You just have to be wiling to give it a shot.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE POWER 90 COSTS . AND ALSO THE P90x. i would like to purchase them but im guessing its too much money :(. im 13 so i dont have a credit card or anything :D . help me please someone thanks

If you're 13, you probably have free time :) Look into all the various free ways to effectively lose weight. They're *better* than P90x!

i have used SI6 and it DOES give u great results if u stick to it..it needs loads of commitment and desire to tone up
Debbie is awesome!

Slim in 6

Hey there,

I have just started the slim in 6 3 days ago. Right now it feels great, you feel like I am really working my thighs, my butt and my abs and I am on the start it up right now! I had a beautiful daughter in July so there is quite a lot to loose. My problem is that I am nursing my baby so I cant take the supplements. And even dieting seems very hard becoz I get hungry and also becoz if I dont east enough, it can affect the milk production.... I was thinking if someone could tell me what kind of plan and eating habits they followed and what kind of results they got. I am trying healthier, but it can sometimes be hard to limit the amount.. hehehe. Wish me good!!! :D :) :rolleyes: ;) :eek:

Good luck ;)

I'm working on the first part of SI6. Start it up! I don't do it everyday though. So, it might take me 2 weeks to get to Ramp it up! I dont take their supplement. Dont think it is that important to get result. Most important is to stick to the routine.
I always do cardio for 20-25 min regardless I am doing SI6 that day or not. If not, then I work on my usual resistance training routine.
I don't know if diet will be different for post-natal women, may want to consult a nutritionist. As for myself, I have 3 main meals with 3 snacks a day. So that amounts to eating pretty much constantly or at least every 2-3 hours. Um... I avoid junk foods and unnecessary sweets :p ... argh, sorry I may not be much help in this case because I hate counting calories. I just watch what I eat to make sure it's healthy, and nutritious. Make sure I have enough protein one day, vegies other day, fruits, carbs etc. and make sure I'm not starving myself, but not stuffing my gutt.... er.. not very specific... i apologize ^^;

Oh I love SI6 so far. Gives me total body workout that I can feel! :D

I saw the commercial for that power 90 video series. The guy has a specific target audience in mind. A crucial piece of his program is having a pull up bar. FAT GUYS DONT DO PULL UPS! I couldnt do a pull up if Jennifer Love Hewwit was at the top of the bar in her birthday suit:mad: I think his target audience is for people that are already in decent shape. I do like his ideas to prevent plataeus though

I did p90x and loved it. Im doing another round of it. I have heard lots of good things about slim in six AND the slim series pretty much what you all have confirmed in here! The slim series is actually a bit more challenging than slim in six for those who are interested in that. It looks like all of you have discovered that you cant kind of do it, ya gotta seriously bring your game face! More importantly you see its more than worth it. I believe I will have my gains for the rest of my life as its part of my daily routine now. I posted about my round one experience on my blog if any are interested in reading what I went through with it.

You can play off of any euphemism of words you would like. Mdb products clearly arent for you. The gym isnt for everyone either. I get paid doing what I love and I lead by example with my own blood pumping sweating pouring workouts. Loudly and proudly :boxing_smiley:

If you want to lead, why don't you answer questions and try to help people, instead of spamming the site trying to get people to use your affiliate link?

Are you serious? Quit projecting whatever you have seen from others onto me. I havent solicited anyone, nor do I want to. :argue:

Last edited:
Are you serious? Quit projecting whatever you have seen from others onto me. I havent solicited anyone, nor do I want to. :argue:

I find it arkward to bump threads 4 years old just to get people to click on your link. If you genuinely help people then your help will do the talking. However now it seems as if you are just "affiliating your way" just to make a quick buck. That stinks.

Back