Ok so what's wrong with me?

I'm never exercising my mom says I put on weight and I'm always eating yet I was told I have a body fat of 12.7 percent and muscle mass of 82.4 and I'm 99.4 lbs and 5'1" and that's in the morning Before I've had anything to eat. So why am I underfat? If I am of healthy weight? My bust is a healthy 32C. I'm skinny but I'm not very muscled nor am I bony. No one calls me bony considering my chest size how come it doesn't make me within healthy range what's wrong with me?

If using callipers, they are wildly inaccurate.
Body fat scales use electricity, path of least resistance and formulae give issue. Good ones have different formulae for athlete and average, cheaper ones assume you are unfit.
Basically take all of these measurements with a big pinch of salt.

all these tools are all just guides. They can't account for every possible variable and so are rarely accurate. They may be close, but they may be far off. Your mirror is your best tool. If you can't see your rib cage, than I would say you are at a good weight.

BMI should never be a concern if you are fit. Mine is in the mid 20s I care so little I am not even sure.
It is using only height and weight and if you are fit you will likely be heavy for your height, even if small built.
Classic I remember going to register at a doctors with a friend from the gym who my saying so reminded he needed to. Filled in the forms in the weighting area, he was 5'9, 18 stone with change. Doctor had leaflets ready for guidance on managing his weight and the risks of obesity. These were pushed ot one side as he walked in and GP realised he was far from obese.
All of these formulae clearly say they are to be used as a guide. Genetics, composition etc. have to be considered. As the almighty AllCdnBoy has decreed thou shalt use thine mirror for best judgement, and use it wisely.

Back