Nutrition & Lifting

Hi,

I am not completely new to the gym, but am new to building muscle mass. I have a small frame and never weigh more than 165lbs. I currently weigh 143lb. I lost 11 over a three month period. I went from 14% body fat to 5.7%. It is great, but I'm too skinny. I did not necessarily need to lose weight, just the fat. I cannot seem to consume enough calories, even with gainers and shakes. I try and raise my calorie limits to 2500+ - but feel like I can't consume any more food... I feel like i will pop. So I am not sure how to consume more calories. With going to the gym and doing cardio, I burn more calories with the cardio and circuits. I know I'm needing a different approach. I need some advice both in exercise / body building and nutrition.

Any steer on the right direction would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Nutrition for Strength Training and Lifting Weights. The best diet is the one you can stick to. You don't have to stop eating carbs or fats. So the Strong Lifts diet advice is to focus on building simple eating habits you can stick to long-term. (Indian workouts)

Back