my poor bum.. :(

Okay, so I am pretty toned all over for the most part (exception of stubborn-but small and decreasing-love handles) except my poor bum! i have lost about 15 olbs or so, and i feel like it mostly came from my butt!!! is there any way to tone it up and build it back up? most of the threads here are people who would like to loose their bum- i need to gain one! i am pretty proud of my progress and my "new" body, and i would love to be proud of my butt!!! i need it seriously lifted, sculpted, and buillt up! I'm not expecting to turn into Kim Kardashian or anything (although i certainly wouldnt mind!), but just make it nice :) HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

If you want a nice butt, do the following:

Ass to the grass squats. That means go low. I always do, even with a f ucked up knee. I even do one-legged squats. They're tough. They do the job.

Straight back, straight legged deadlifts.

Walking lunges. Even stationary lunges will do.

Pliometrics also works well.

Hill sprints.

If you want a nice butt, do the following:

Ass to the grass squats. That means go low. I always do, even with a f ucked up knee. I even do one-legged squats. They're tough. They do the job.

Straight back, straight legged deadlifts.

Walking lunges. Even stationary lunges will do.

Pliometrics also works well.

Hill sprints.

What she said :)

Going low can be very beneficial, but make sure that you are not arching your back either way. If you are arching then don't go as low because you are doing more damage then good. Otherwise this is a great exercise.

Back