Me Performing 100 Yoga Poses Video (Lots Of New Poses)

[video=youtube;D5SH4wNZmtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5SH4wNZmtU[/video]

Hello everyone, I first discovered yoga through the internet and all of the wonderful people who took the time to make and to share free videos about yoga, so I made this video in hopes of inspiring others out there to try yoga and to ¨give back¨ so to speak.

Something that has always amazed me about yoga is that although the basic human form may seem rather simple and limited, the number of artistic shapes that it is capable of producing seems to be endless. I still see people coming up with new and interesting poses, and I´m happy to say that almost half of the 100 moves that I perform in this video are new poses that I came up with.

I had never thought of new yoga poses before, but once I started filming this video last month ideas for new poses just started showing up in my mind and they were coming so fast that I kept waking up in the middle of the night and turning the light on so I could draw poses that I was imagining. I hope that those of you reading this who have already been doing yoga for years will enjoy some of these new poses.

For those interested, the poses I came up with were...

* Yin Yang Pose 1
* Yin Yang Pose 2
* King Lotus Pose
* Medievel Pose
* Frozen Lotus
* Walrus Pose
* Baby Dragon In Egg Pose
* Flower Blooming Pose
* Seashell Pose
* God Pose
* Nightmare Pose
* Upsidedown Goddess Pose
* Balance Pose
* Tangled Roots Pose
* Tangled Roots Leaning Towards The Sun Pose
* Tangled Tip Toe Pose
* Intense Stretch On Tip Toes
* Wheel Pose On Fingers And Toes
* Bow And Arrow Pose 2
* Warrior Pose 4
* Lightning Headstand
* Temple Pose
* Straightjacket Pose
* Corpse Pose In Rigor Mortis
* Head To Knee Pose Intense Stretch
* Master Of Puppets Pose
* Standing On Your Hands While Doing A Backbend
* Headstand In Hell Pose
* Fight Or Flight Pose
* Caught In A Web Pose
* Severed Limbs Pose
* Space Travel Pose
* Infinity And Beyond Pose
* Unicorn Pose
* Sun Worship Pose
* One Hand Pose
* Bell Pose
* Energy Circulation Pose
* Mosquito Pose
* Standing Hands To The Floor With Arms Crossed
* X Handstand
* Balancing Diamond Pose
* Castle Drawbridge Pose
* One Continuous One Pose
* Court Jester Headstand

I hope you enjoy this video and will try some of the new poses...

Namaste

Good for strength, balance and focus. These energetic poses provide a straight line to shaping our best body.

Great! You will perform well. Yoga is the only exercise that stimulates every single cell in the body from the top of the head to the tip of the toes. Yoga relieves stress, tones the body, and calms the mind, but it also stimulates health and regeneration at the cellular level.

which im unble to do from so long please share some of the methods by which we can do this.
Thanks in advance.

This is a very well done video! Hope a lot of people get inspired and follow this guide to a more successful and safe yoga practice. A lot of practitioners now opt to do yoga at the comforts of their own homes so it's always nice to see people share their favorite poses and such in video form.

I enjoyed your video I would probably try the new poses from you.

Back