Me and My brother's short story in our weight loss journey.

tangiblecretin

New Years resolutions are a common thing we all celebrate in the oncoming years as January swings around. whether it is to change our bad habits, learn an instrument, or to lose weight. The motivation for change is at it's peak and we pursue it with what we know and the resources at our disposal.

For me it started with me and my brother. We were both overweight and obesity ran largely in our family. He was 293 pounds and I was around 287 pounds at the time. We didn't care at that point we kind of accepted this is how we would be because it's the hand we were dealt, until things took a bad turn. My brother has been prone to heart disease and had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital. Seeing that happen to him scared the life out of me. "Could I lose my brother to heart failure, could I also die if we don't do something?" That's when we decided to make the change. We combined what knowledge we had about dieting, working out, and supplements that helped us accomplish our journey to a healthy lifestyle.

Some things we both recommend on a mission like this for yourself is to write the goal down daily, and speak it out daily to yourself. Manifest and believe it is possible to accomplish. What's in our head and our hearts is what we will create for ourselves. Speaking it out is a reminder and an accountability to yourself to push toward your goal. My brother and I did and we are both better because of it. We went from around 293 and 287 to him now being 174 and lean as ever and me at a low of 178. It took a lot and we did a lot of things in combination to help us achieve our resolution. We encourage you to do the same with your motivation to accomplish your goals and dreams. Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back