Llama

Very menstrual. Very tired. 20:20 and I'm about to roll into bed. Had icecream instead of dinner. Not even mad about it IF I get right back on track tomorrow.
Tomorrow:
- Family exercise
- Tempeh pitas (with broccoli)
- Small mushroom pizza (with arugula)
- Walk with friend
- Lentil stew (with spinach)
- Protein pud with fruit if desired.

Hope tomorrow(today by now) goes to plan, LaMa xoxo

Thanks Cate, I definitely feel better. 10 hours can make a big difference :)

If I feel like eating more (animal) protein I might make an egg/cottage cheese/veggie bake instead of the lentil stew today. That stuff holds up in the fridge for a good while.

Family exercise felt good. Been feeling kind of weak for the past week but today felt good. Did bleed through my first EXTRA PROTECT! super plus tampon (the packaging really makes those things sound like some military grade horror) of the day in under three hours so I´m glad I wasn´t at work.

Well... no walk with friend for me today. Violent protests are expected and we're asked to stay at home. Assholes.

I can´t tell you how much I want to go for a walk right now. Was very tempted to binge to deal with frustration but had a nice big bowl of mango protein pudding with fresh raspberries, a small apple, 20 g of cashews, and a dash of cinnamon instead. 325 kcal for a huge portion with 25 g of protein. Only problem is that I am now not at all hungry for dinner. Maybe I should have my bath before dinner then, and eat a little later. Have a nice long walk before breakfast tomorrow: miscreants generally aren´t early risers. Oh, hang on: I was going to go for a run on Sundays. Run plus a shorter cool-down walk then.

Ended up swapping out that small pizza for the egg bake so I´ll still have that lentil stew for dinner. Plan for tomorrow:
- Egg/cottage cheese/leek/mushroom/carrot... casserole? I´m never sure what to call this thing. Maybe I´ll make a hashbrown "crust" if I´m bored and call it an imposter quiche.
- Tempeh pitas. With lettuce this time. Out of broccoli error.
- Probably that mushroom and sourcream pizza. Want to save my last portion of lentil stew for Tuesday. My on the go half-baguettes just got more expensive again so I probably shouldn´t have them as often.

Ok: with a belly full of protein I don´t want to lie in a bath tub. I want to move. Better get changed and do some step aerobics if I can´t go out.

What are they protesting? Take care!
Covid measures. Again.

Ended up working out for an hour and 40 minutes. Feel much better. Still not hungry though so I had that bath, will have an early night, and will eat breakfast early rather than after my run. Going to dream of long walks in a lush forest. With a small stream running along the path in little waterfalls, sparkling in the sunlight that filters through the canopy. Songbirds scolding a crow that's come too close to their nest. The rustle of lizards moving out of my way unseen. The scent of morning rain still in the air. Mossy rocks that might be the sod-covered homes of gnomes. Sometimes, when the path turns, there's a view down the mountain and off into the blue distance. And I never have to stop walking.

Hi, LaMa. Your periods are just awful. I'm fairly sure you get checked out fairly regularly but have you mentioned it to a doc recently. I had a large fibroid which caused my heavy bleeding.
Good for you eating well & exercising, & not letting the idiots stymie you. I fell into your dream. It almost put me back to sleep (in a nice way).

Thanks :grouphug: I've always had heavy bleeding. None when I had my iud and less for a while after but right now it feels like everything's just back to normal. Gynecologists here in Vienna are super fond of transvaginal ultrasounds ( :flame: ) so I guess if something was up they would've found it.

Had another good long sleep. Guess my body knows what it's doing, sending me to bed so early. Won't be going running this morning because the rain is freezing in places and I don't want to risk injury. Will catch up on it before lunch.

I know that you take good care of your health so I assumed that you get checked fairly regularly. Glad you had a really good night's sleep, xoxo

Hi LaMa, I'm with you about the violent protests. There are clashes here, as well, to the point where we no longer go to big cities. So glad you got exercise in your apartment instead and I love the virtual walk you took us all on with you! Yay for good sleep and taking care of yourself so well!!

Thanks Cate, Marsia, Vic, and Floater. Managed to squeeze out that run even though my hamstrings were protesting quite a lot (my own fault for hitting legs the evening before) and went for a short walk in the afternoon despite the dreary weather. Food on point today but I don´t really know where the day went: feels like I didn´t do anything at all yet it´s already time for dinner!

Thanks Floater, Cate, and Marsia! I had another nice long sleep. Fingers crossed going to be early three nights in a row will make it easier to go to bed early after work tonight but even if I can´t manage it I won´t be as sleep deprived as I was last week. The scale was nice to me this morning: 79.8 kg with 34.8 % body fat. Feels great to at least be below 80 again! Planning to get a body composition scan done once I hit 75 kg to get a better idea about whether or not I should trust that body fat number. I know it´ll never be perfectly accurate but at least it´ll be better than what I have now. Of course I´m secretly hoping the "real" number is lower than the one on my scales but if it´s higher that´s important information because I would indeed like to get (and keep) my body fat percentage below 30%.

EDIT:
Got that small pizza in the oven for breakfast right now. For lunch I´ll make another cottage cheese, egg, and veggie thing to take with me to work (topped with extra greens) and for dinner I´ll make spicy bean mash & veggie wraps. Snack: protein pudding with fruit.

Planner messaged (us as a group) to ask if anyone could come in early today and I offered to do an hour extra - then she said I'll be doing groups today. Doing groups when you have to follow an exercise sheet (especially one you don't fully support) is no fun at all for me. Yes, it gives me a short break after every group but the breaks are too short to do anything sensible and there's no cell phone reception in that room so I can't even be on my phone and it makes the day last foreeeever. Doesn't motivate me to work longer days in the future! Ok, I'm done bitching now. Got my food packed up. Not sure if I'll be able to do strength today because weird schedule.

Well... that was exhausting. But it's over and done now. Early shift tomorrow and then Wednesday is free because the entire country is celebrating MY conception. Mine. Miiine. Or maybe some other Maria, who knows.

Wednesday is free because the entire country is celebrating MY conception. Mine. Miiine. Or maybe some other Maria, who knows.
Just celebrate/lounge around as if the world has Jesus all thanks to you! :Angel_anim: (I kind of vibe with the Catholic reverence of Maria. Lutheranism is mostly a sausage fest, best we get it saint Lucia and even that celebration it mostly for kids. Oh, but we do have women's priesthood so I guess it balances out by some logic)

Well... that was exhausting. But it's over and done now. Early shift tomorrow and then Wednesday is free because the entire country is celebrating MY conception. Mine. Miiine. Or maybe some other Maria, who knows.
I'm glad that shift is over, LaMa. It sounds exhausting :svengo: Hope tomorrow flies by & then you can celebrate your day. Of course, it's your day! :ROFLMAO:

Back