Llama

:grouphug: Feeling strong is such a thrill! Take it easy tomorrow!

Wow, wonderful you are seeing the weight drop and gaining strength! I hope you can relax tonight and catch up on sleep. You're doing so well!!

Don’t sneak in there… Walk in like you own the place!
:D If there´s a colleague with a patient behind the screen divider I have to sneak a bit. But I promise I strut right up to the door!
:grouphug: Feeling strong is such a thrill! Take it easy tomorrow!
It sure is. I feel so much more alive.
Wow, wonderful you are seeing the weight drop and gaining strength! I hope you can relax tonight and catch up on sleep. You're doing so well!!
Let´s see how long I can keep it up. It didn´t feel hard today but who knows what tomorrow will bring. Doesn´t matter: today is the only day I can influence.

6 points today, gih 8, msh 7.5, airways 7, mood 8.

:) Thanks guys. I did overdo it on icecream today but otherwise I did quite well. Went to the zoo. Booked some courses for next year. Didn't do any of the chores I planned to do though 🙈
6 points, gih 6, msh 6, awh 7, mood 7.5.

Sounds like a fairly productive day LaMa. Do you have an annual subscription to the zoo? It really does look lovely.

Yes I do, have had one for... probably over 10 years. It's just nice to be able to stroll through instead of going around.

Also: I do not feel like going to the gym... It's only 4°C outside though and it kind of puts me off running in the dark as well... Oh well: gotta stick with the things I know will make me feel better after, even if they're a little hard in the moment. Best go find my extra layers!

Well, I did not need those extra layers. But better to have and not need than to need and not have, I guess. Or even worse: to build it up as so unpleasant in my mind that I end up staying home. Not doing that. I ran and while it´s still hard it´s starting to feel a little better.

Thanks, Cate. I really didn´t feel like making a decent lunch and dinner and I´m starting work earlier today so I made ham/feta/roasted veggie/lettuce/arugula/mustard/sriracha wraps for both. And then I was motivated enough to prep some pea mash for breakfast tomorrow so I say I win.

I love going to the zoo but haven't been since... 2014 probably? I should go some day. Of course it kind of sucks to keep wild animals in captivity, but Western zoos are strictly regulated and the animals have been born in captivity or are unreleasable for other reasons. And of course zoos are important in keeping endangered species in existence. What makes me sad about them are not the zoos themselves but the reasons we need them, human greed and cluelessness and pollution.

The wraps sound tasty, and well done for going running despite not feeling that motivated!

Wow, wonderful you are getting out and exercising in the cold and getting right back to healthy food! I kinda wonder if you should include a little portion of ice cream or little things like that in your diet and maybe just have one single portion in your house at a time? Or I used to go out for a pastry if I was doing well and really wanted one, and I just ate less the rest of the day. Not sure if that would work with the whole binging dynamic. Strolling around the zoo sounds relaxing and nice!

What makes me sad about them are not the zoos themselves but the reasons we need them, human greed and cluelessness and pollution.
Sadly very true. I love good, modern zoos as well but they always make me a little sad.
I kinda wonder if you should include a little portion of ice cream or little things like that in your diet and maybe just have one single portion in your house at a time?
Pretty sure you ask me the same question every time I say I overeat on something 🙈 Still no, sadly. I don't enjoy having a little bit, it just makes me nervous and cravy.

6 points today. Gih 7, msh 7, awh 7, mood 7. All very average but pretty ok for a long workday.

Thanks guys. Today sucked. Hard. I rebuilt myself with a big binge (~4000 kcal in one sitting), which I'll probably pay for by 3 am but I'm not even sorry because after that I was able to show up for my first Turkish lesson and take in what we were talking about. And I enjoyed it. I feel better at least mentally. Will go to bed early and forget about today.

Back