Llama

I agree with everyone. You did well for having so much temptation to eat junk. And it's good you are balancing things out with healthy foods and taking care of your body. It's good that the person who cares for so many other people is getting so good at caring for herself!

Sorry it's all a bit difficult LaMa. Here's a creepy hug to cheer you up. 🫂

I'd like to write something all inspirational and stuff, but I'll have to just say, hello friend!

Oh yeah, took me a minute to catch the Avi, love it.!

I tried out those exercise you mentioned a few posts back-could balance fine eyes closed on one foot--didn't try the soft carpet one but I feel very steady on normal floors. We used to do a lot of that sort of thing in yoga and a bit in qi gong..
Excellent! Your balance can't be that bad then.
You still have a balance at the moment with your food, LaMa. It could have been so much worse. Were the pastries delicious?
Yes they were! I'm always surprised at how dehydrating non-fruit sweets are but other than they were worth the calories :p
I agree with everyone. You did well for having so much temptation to eat junk. And it's good you are balancing things out with healthy foods and taking care of your body. It's good that the person who cares for so many other people is getting so good at caring for herself!
You know what? I was going to disagree but I'm going to take the compliment instead: my bad used to be much worse.
Sorry it's all a bit difficult LaMa. Here's a creepy hug to cheer you up. 🫂
Thanks Em: I can use all the hugs I can get today, even the creepy emoji ones!
I'd like to write something all inspirational and stuff, but I'll have to just say, hello friend!

Oh yeah, took me a minute to catch the Avi, love it.!
I'll happily take a "hello friend", thank you! Too destroyed for wisdom and inspiration today anyway.

The cramping has arrived and my schedule today is a doozy so was in survival mode all morning. Hope I didn't make any irreparable mistakes without noticing: my brain seems to have gone awol. Good thing I'm not a rocket surgeon! Only one more patient and I can lie down for 5 more minutes beforehand so things ard looking up.

Not the best day. Almost 8 pm and I think I'll just brush my teeth and go to bed once I'm done here. I ate decent meals though, even if I had chocolate and fruit gummies in between. Made a rather nice pasta bake with some of the dry, unflavored soy shreds I had lying around. First time I managed to make those things taste good! Not the easiest to digest but good texture and very high in protein.

Thankfully! I realized I said I'd be going for a walk with an acquaintance this afternoon and right now I don't really feel up to it but maybe it'll do me good anyway. And maybe we'll have to reschedule because of rain anyway; it's quite wet out here (I'm on ny way to work while finishing this post and should really get off my phone to let the movement do its thing for my brain). We'll see and whatever it ends up being will be the right thing.

Thank you :grouphug: Things got better in the course of my shift and the weather held so we did go for that walk. Was knocked out afterward and ate way too much icecream but I'm still happy I went. And now it's the glorious, wonderful weekend! 😴😴😴😴

Thanks guys. Wine hike today. On the one hand I look forward to seeing my friends and wandering through the vineyards but on the other I want to lie on the couch and doze all day. Oh well, we´ll see how it goes.

It was grand, we had all the laughs. Now I have a sunburn (it was so cloudy!) and a stomach ache and I don't want to think about having to work tomorrow.

Even the September sun can be sneaky! I'm sorry about the sunburn; if you have anything with aloe in it, that helps, but otherwise normal unscented body lotion or even oil cooled in the fridge and Ibuprofen should make it a bit more tolerable at least. I hope your stomach settles and that you'll get some sleep before work!

I'm glad you had a lovely time, but that's a shame about the sunburn, LaMa. Hope you sleep well & wake up fine :grouphug:

Back