Inner elbow shaking violently - is this normal?!!! Panicking!

Hi guys! I am new in sports of any kind, I was clumsy and couch potato so I have no idea what I am doing. That is why I am on group sports, Les Mills to be precise.
Now I have strange problem with my left arm and no idea whether should I be panicking and seeing neurologist or this kinda can be sport injury.
This did not happen when I started, it was almost 6 months into it, I did not have problems before. I was working with expander, as usual, when suddenly, my left arm started shaking violently in inner elbow area more in upper arm area slightly above the elbow. Since than, and that was 9 days ago, whenever I work on on my left arm, meaning, expander, weights lifting (small weights, up to 2,5 kg, around 5lbs), push-ups, plunges, my arm trembles like crazy! Right arm is fine. It does not seem weaker, it does not hurt, but it bothers me, and it's very visible. And it's difficult to work out with that. Sometimes it twitches in that area, but mostly trembles. I must add, I have benign essential tremor in hands since always.
Should I be worried, or this happens? I googled it and it gives some scary diseases.
I don't want to panic, and I would not like to stop working out, but how to stop this? Is this normal? Help!

Back