How To Increase Muscles Mass?

Hi Everyone,

I'm 26, 5'2 height and 110lbs. Please suggest how to increase our body weight and muscle mass. I'm totally feeling of a child. I need the best suggestion for me.

Best Vegetarian Bodybuilding Foods for Muscle Growth

3 Most Important Nutrients for Muscle Building

Proteins
Carbohydrates
Fats

Best Vegetarian Foods for Muscle Building

Nuts
One cup of almonds contains 30 grams of protein, and 71 grams of healthy fats and an ounce of cashew contains 150 calories. Nuts for health are extremely portable, which makes them one of the most easy munching foods that you can enjoy any time during the day.

Quinoa
One cup of cooked quinoa has 8 grams of protein. Research shows that quinoa promotes the production of growth hormone factor-1 (IGF-1), which is important for gaining muscle mass and strength. It is also laden with iron, calcium and magnesium that are essential for regulating muscle tone.

Beans and Legumes
Beans and legumes such as chickpeas are some of the most effective protein-rich foods that can be incorporated in the vegetarian diet for muscle building. Just a cup of chickpeas contains 40 grams of protein, 121 grams of carbs and 7.7 grams of unsaturated fat.

Seeds
The diet for muscle building is incomplete without the inclusion of seeds in it. Seeds such as flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds are packed with essential fatty acids, proteins and fiber.

Fruits
Bananas, cantaloupes and apples are extremely beneficial for muscle building. These fruits are loaded with carbohydrates, fiber, minerals and vitamins which are vital for increasing lean muscle mass.

Fermented Dairy Products
Fermented dairy products such as yogurt, buttermilk and kefir work as magic foods for muscle building.

Leafy Greens
Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, romaine lettuce along with beet, avocado and squash are rich in calcium, folic acid, vitamins A, B, C, D and E ? all of which are vital for improving muscle concentration, reducing inflammation and neutralizing the harmful effects of oxidative stress.

Protein Shakes
The combination of carbohydrates and protein in bodybuilding shakes reduce excessive muscle breakdown, improve protein synthesis in the body, boost up blood flow to the muscles and act a steady supply of energy.

Include these vegetarian muscle building foods in your bodybuilding diet and combine it with a daily schedule of resistance training in order to achieve your dream figure.

Back