How to get chubby cheeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am 27 years old female. I am 5'3" and I weigh 114 lbs. My face is extremely thin. My cheeks look like gone deep inside, making me look weak, old and sad. I feel my weight is perfect for my height. I take enough fat in food but that shows on my tummy and my hip and never on my cheeks. I tried to excercise ,filling air in mouth and putting pressure from one cheek to another but that doesn't help me. Please suggest me what should I do to improve my cheeks' fat :(

Thanks in advance.

Maybe if you try to gain 10 more pounds, but gain it in mass insted of fat. With a steady walk everyday, or jog.

hi there

Did u see any improvement by doing that , becasue i also suffer with the same problem ....And can anybody guide me to get chubby cheeks ..Iam a 25 male , of 5 '7" height and 120 pounds

leangal said:
Hi,

I am 27 years old female. I am 5'3" and I weigh 114 lbs. My face is extremely thin. My cheeks look like gone deep inside, making me look weak, old and sad. I feel my weight is perfect for my height. I take enough fat in food but that shows on my tummy and my hip and never on my cheeks. I tried to excercise ,filling air in mouth and putting pressure from one cheek to another but that doesn't help me. Please suggest me what should I do to improve my cheeks' fat :(

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Leangal, YOU CAN HAVE MY CHUBBY CHEEKS!! lol ... I have too much of it I wish I have a thinner face...I guess the grass is greener on the other side lol

This is the strangest thread that keeps getting drudged up every year.

I'm closing it. You can't spot reduce or spot gain fat.

You're seeking cosmetic surgery, not a diet program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back