How can i lose weight - lost money in bunch of medicines

My name is Lisa. I am 24 years old but I look elder than my age because of my weight which is 240 pounds. I did so many efforts to get rid of obesity. I wasted a lot of money on different expensive medicines but it didn?t work for me. I don?t know how people lose weight by the help of different medications because I don?t even lose a single pound by using bunch of expensive medicines. Instead it affected my health in a bad way. I am facing serious health issues because of the usage of fake or generic medicines. Now I realized that it is just a wastage of money and injurious to health. But I still want to get in shape like normal girls of my age without wasting money on medicines. I don?t want to play with my life anymore by taking useless Wight loss medicines. I want to ask how can I get a perfect figure by doing different natural home remedies or suggest me any healthy diet plan with simple exercise or really quality pharma high potential medicines which must sipposed to help me out to get rid of obesity.

First and foremost step I want to recommend you to avoid stress and taking medicines for weight loss.
As you said, some people lose weight using weight loss pills, but this cannot be a permanent method as they gain weight if they stop the medication.
It's really the best approach if you lose weight naturally.
You can use mobile apps for your workouts and maintain a healthy diet as follows:
Morning: Drink a liter of warm water.
Breakfast: A cup of OATmeal / Corn Flakes.
Lunch: A cup of rice with chicken or meat.
Evening: Salads (fruits / boiled veggies).
Dinner: Milk with brown bread.
You can add green tea with Honey in the evening diet.

You don't need any medications. Start with small steps. I will give you a few tips.

1. Cut Back on Sugars and Starches

The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs).

When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much fewer calories (1).

Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body starts feeding off of stored fat.

Another benefit of cutting carbs is that it lowers insulin levels, causing your kidneys to shed excess sodium and water out of your body. This reduces bloat and unnecessary water weight.

It is not uncommon to lose up to 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week of eating this way, both body fat, and water weight.

2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables

Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables.

Constructing your meals in this way will automatically bring your carb intake into the recommended range of 20–50 grams per day.

Protein Sources
Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are best.
The importance of eating plenty of protein cannot be overstated.

This has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day.

High-protein diets can also reduce cravings and obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, reduce the desire for late-night snacking by half and make you so full that you automatically eat 441 fewer calories per day — just by adding protein to your diet.

Low-Carb Vegetables
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Spinach
Tomatoes
Kale
Brussels sprouts
Cabbage
Swiss chard
Lettuce
Cucumber
Full list here.
Don’t be afraid to load your plate with these low-carb vegetables. You can eat massive amounts of them without going over 20–50 net carbs per day.

A diet based mostly on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy.

Fat Sources
Olive oil
Coconut oil
Avocado oil
Butter

Eat 2–3 meals per day. If you find yourself hungry in the afternoon, add a 4th meal.

Don’t be afraid of eating fat, as trying to do both low-carb AND low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. It will make you feel miserable and abandon the plan.

And obviously, start working out and doing cardio. But remember again - small steps.

Hi, My name is Nandish and I'm into fitness for the last 5 years now. Just a point of view from my side that having medicine for weight loss will only affect you negatively or if you discover any changes those will be for a limited period of time. So, instead of focusing on medicine, we should start focusing on a healthy diet and exercise because having a healthy diet not only promotes weight loss but also improves overall body growth and development.

Back