help me gain weight!

jane1

Hi im 14 and my nickname is honey, im hear cause i want to learn how to gain weight, all i do is eat and spend my money on food cause i get told stuff by men and woman at my school. They say im a stick and a skin walker etc, it bothers me bad and i used to do squat weights at the gym but my parents stopped taking me i guess they dont understand how bad my weight effects me mentally, all i do is wear sweats never pants, legging, or shorts im too scared to feel judged i weight 105 pounds at 14 and im 5/4 i hate myself so bad and im hoping people on here can help me, i went to the beach today and just stayed in the hotel well my family had fun that's how bad i hate my body please help me, my family calls me a walking stick and i hate it, my cousins call me flat and a skin walker please please help me i get im still growing but its been like this since i was 9, please im begging!! also my family isn't wealthy enough to support my weights i need or my gym memberships so please tell me other ways! thank you..

Back