1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
5 green onions, diced
2 free range eggs
1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
¼ cup chopped tomatoes or mushrooms
¼ cup salsa
¼ cup shredded low fat cheese
2 small whole wheat tortillas
Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat and spray with the non stick cooking spray. Add the
peppers, onions, and tomatoes or mushrooms and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the beaten
eggs and cook for another couple of minutes or until the eggs are cooked through. Spoon the
eggs evenly onto the tortillas, top with some cheese, cilantro and salsa

Banana-Nut-Chocolate Chip Quick Bread.
This banana quick bread is full of chocolate chips and toasted heart-healthy walnuts so you get a taste of nuts and chocolate in each bite. This recipe reduces the fat substantially and uses nonfat buttermilk to make the results extremely moist and tender.

Nutrition and Diet

Some choices are almonds (especially when peeled and soaked in water overnight),pine nuts, walnuts, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds.and have glass of coconut water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burritos!!! Yey!!! This breakfast will be a cool treat for me. Better ask some the kitchen boss so I can try this out. I don't that much so I let somebody do it for me. :cool:

This soup for example is very healthy :)
(removed)
If you want to gain weight for example, but you don't want eat meat, you can eat nuts and beans, beans are containing a lot of proteins and in same time beans are very healthy. Also soup is always good meal to start a day and as someone said nuts, walnuts, sesames are very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of making this for breakfast this morning, but I had a question. 3 apples? Like, 3 whole apples, chopped up? Thats a lot of apple

There are various healthy breakfast recipes are available. Some of the healthiest breakfast recipes are given below:
Banana oat bread
Melon and Kiwi fruit smoothie
Ragi Wheat Bread
Oat apple crumble
Oat Uttapam
Baked eggs

Back