Haye Vs. Chisora :-)

Who Else is Excited for this Epic Match!? 14Th July! :)

I Am Overwhelmed, Cannot Wait, It's going to Be Just... Amazing.

I personally Like David Haye, even his Arrogance, because when a Man can do what He says, even if arrogant, he's one Hell of a Man, only Admiration.
And Dereck, I honestly admire him too. He is a good person if you listen to his interviews, he is just a Warrior.

Gonna be Epic :) Anyone interested in this Incredible Match? Who do You support :)

I'd like to see Haye, win, as that would prove him to be Amazing, even more than he is, as not even Klitschko knocked Chisora out.

Plus, being british, I'm proud of 'em both :p

Don't like either of these fighters - especially Chisora after his antics towards the Klitschkos. Also the heavyweight division doesn't have much appeal anymore.
I'm not a huge boxing fan but the fight everyone's been waiting for is pac vs mayweather.

Mmm... I honestly HATE this damn thing about 'heavyweight division not having appeal anymore', I mean damn. What's up with people?! Why everyone gotta follow the ****ing media and just throw these bull**** sayings out. Who says this? What about the fighters? Isn't it just **** talking?
Everyone cares about the media and stuff and the public, but maybe it is people that don't care about boxing, and the fighters are Fine.
You go and tell a fighter, a world champion, that he is not "appealing", go on. Or all this **** like, huh, how would you compare to Tyson or Ali? That is such Trash, comparison is pointlesss, it could never be, and you NEED to judge the Fighter for his Own victories, in his Career and the belts he has obtained with hard work, harder than anyone can imagine.
It's not the sport that changes, the Athletes change as every sport in time, and there are new champs, new talents, new Methods maybe, it doesn't mean they're 'not appealing', or definitely, not as good as the past. *Shakes head*

Ofcourse, but I don't make a thread about that Floyd_Pacman, because that does not seem to happen and I am tired of waiting on that honestly. To me, Floyd Mayweather is a Beast. I'd love to see the fight, everyone would, but they just can't seem to get it on.

And anyway, Haye-Chisora, believe me, everyone interested in boxing and not hating on it as everyone seems to do, has been waiting for this Too.

Last edited:
Haye Vs Chisora

no lose situation really, if chisora gets a pummeling, nothing changes. if he puts up a decent performance he gets more interested.

Although did he not lose £50,000 of his purse for the slap?

Back