Fitness and Nutrition Advice for 16 year old.

Hi all, i'm new here. and have some questions about my current fitness and how to improve it.

I'm 16 years old, have a BMI of 18, Body Fat percentage of around 6%, am 5ft 10 and weigh 9.5 stone.
I am a very keen competitive Badminton player (and so play for many hours a week) but also like my Tennis so as you can imagine i'm quite fit already in terms of CRE.
I have been running 2 times a week for the last 12 months (usually between 8-16 miles a session) and really enjoy it. I also do a weekly session of Pump FX, a progressive full body work out using weight plates and bars which i also really enjoy.

My problem is that i don't have a lot of core strength at all, with my abs being almost none existent, haha. I'd really like to improve it this year ahead of the new badminton season next in August, but also for the Summer. The thing is though that i don't really know where to start in terms of diet/nutrition and gym work to do this. If it helps, i don't eat any rubbish in the week except for Sunday's so changes to my diet is no biggy either.

Cheers. ;)

Back